[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:
@Afty3, that is... impressive!

It's very expensive)
I want to do bild with my gear but my english is bad )
If you make your characters public, we can at least check out your passive tree and gear.
"
Nedieth wrote:
If you make your characters public, we can at least check out your passive tree and gear.

not all can understand how do this damage looking only tree and gear I think)
and I like that for somebody it's enigma how do so much damage) I will try to do bild in forum then find out how link items from characters.
"
Nedieth wrote:
You can play just fine without it. I am very used to Flame Dash only from when I played mostly Low Life on my ED chars (fewer sockets for optional stuff). If you go with no movement skill at all, you need a Quartz Flask to pass through enemies blocking your path at least.

I would try to get used to utilizing both Shield Charge and Flame Dash at the same time. The fortify from Shield Charge is a huge deal for defense, and Flame Dash makes cliffs so much faster. The build does require a lot of buttons if you go dual movement skill, but when you master it all, it is very rewarding!

I managed to fit Golem and Lightning warp with castspeed and less duration. It feels extremely nice having that long range 0.41castspeed teleport in combo with shield-charging :)

My character is public, if you're curious, but I merely sacrificed a little duration on the wither totem, which so far I've not seemed to struggle with missing. (119% completion on hhc now, 2 guardians down, hopefully gonna get last 2 soon when corrupting the maps wanna work out in my favor :P)

again cheers 4 a nice build =)
So I've used way over 500 chrom on a 5 link. Never got more than 1 blue so far. It's a pure evasion. Do they not go blue?
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

This is the Vorici calculator. input requirements (without gems in it), and see what is most likely the best option.
thanks for that i'm such a noob. was just spamming chrom maybe 1k. takes like 150 on that bench lulz
"
Nedieth wrote:
As with the last turmoil/mayhem races, this build will work, and work well. These races mean a lot of enemies all around, which makes ED extremely strong.

I am going to play this build at least!

Any tips/guide on how to level this build in the 10 day races?
I will start out with Bligh/Contagion, then add ED once I can. In the first acts, you want damage links on Contagion, as it kills enemies quite well on it's own. When you get to level 40-60 somewhere, it is probably time to transition the gem setup to something similar to this guide. The hard part for the races will most likely be getting a Breath of the Council, but don't worry too much about that, as the weapon is mostly needed for stuff like Shaper/guardians. Prioritize getting Allelopathy as fast as you can. 5L ED and Allelopathy will carry you though the race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info