[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

@Nedieth I wrote my bild u can look if intersting) 300k+ Dot
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026975
gonna check it out when home :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hi there!

This is my first poe build and I love the play style.

I just had a weapon question since my damage is starting to drop off a bit.

Currently using The Consuming Dark dagger for the poison damage. Is it still viable or should I really drop it for decay/spell damage?

Ty!
ez farm uber lab on the 75lvl, without 6-link, without full level gems, without darkshrine
average cost: 45-50c xD
gl

screen: https://imgur.com/a/zU6WP
@Cøpe, you should get drop consuming dark at once. With the changes to poison, it is pretty much garbage for us. I just checked on my character, and poison added a whooping 3% damage per stack. Pretty much any other weapon with spell damage will be better. If you are playing with Blight, see if you can get a Breath of the Council. If not, just get a dagger with as much spell damage as you can and preferably attack speed as well.

The damage dropoff has always been a problem with ED. Blight through the Allelopathy gloves is how we fix that in 3.0.
I seriously hope they fix poison in the next league. It was broken before Oriath, now it's total garbage. There should be something in the middle of being OP and being terrible...
It would be nice to have the option again. We used to have Decay for heavy single hits and poison for the ultimate nuking potential. Now we just have Blight to take out more tanky enemies. Would be nice to be able to use the ED projectile for something other than a one-hit-wonder once again.

I also miss having a gem setup where we need to consider positive or negative effects. Now we just gem depending on largest "more" multiplier with a set in stone 6L. Really hoping we see some interesting supports for ED for 3.1.
Think its viable for runs?
I am not sure what you mean by runs.
Race... turmoil amd mayhem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info