[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:

Other than that, it is safe to listen to djnat. He knows his shit!

Ok, thanks a lot for the response and thanks to both of you!
Added some additional comments on Allelopathy as well as a section for Path of Building. I will probably leave the guide as it is until 3.1 unless someone asks questions that should be covered in the guide.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Added some additional comments on Allelopathy as well as a section for Path of Building. I will probably leave the guide as it is until 3.1 unless someone asks questions that should be covered in the guide.

Awesome!
I hope you plan on playing this for the next HC league. Would be awesome to follow this guide for the december league-start :))

Thanks again for the work
Will this build work in the upcoming 10 day race events? or will i get destroyed before finishing the quest line.
As with the last turmoil/mayhem races, this build will work, and work well. These races mean a lot of enemies all around, which makes ED extremely strong.

I am going to play this build at least!
303181.4 DoT from ED with almost the best gear
Last edited by Afty3 on Oct 31, 2017, 7:19:39 PM
Nice build....seems I found everything I've looked for.

Will try it out at for the race event and mb I've found my favorite build in POE here. :)

One question...is the build budged friendly & perform well even with cheap gear?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Oct 31, 2017, 8:23:05 PM
@Afty3, that is... impressive!

@CroDanZ: I gave it a go on standard to see how bad DPS you can get away with these days. With just Allelopathy and a Breath of the Council (as DPS boosts go), I was able to Shaper quite easily. Without any kind of uniques, the build can still map very comfortably, but the single target will be a bit low on bosses.

Video on Shaper kill with low DPS (my gear has pretty good defense, but no damage):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSx5dF9loE
I have never used a movement skill, just never got around to it. Is that going to be a problem? heard it's needed for Atziri.
You can play just fine without it. I am very used to Flame Dash only from when I played mostly Low Life on my ED chars (fewer sockets for optional stuff). If you go with no movement skill at all, you need a Quartz Flask to pass through enemies blocking your path at least.

I would try to get used to utilizing both Shield Charge and Flame Dash at the same time. The fortify from Shield Charge is a huge deal for defense, and Flame Dash makes cliffs so much faster. The build does require a lot of buttons if you go dual movement skill, but when you master it all, it is very rewarding!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info