[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Temporary update in on the guide. If I get some solid feedback on what people feel are lacking in current guides, do tell. I'll update and explain once I know what people are missing. If not, I'll just let others take the chaos caster guides from now on.

Keep eventual criticism constructive though. My goal here is not to bash on other people, but to try to find out if there are a general lack of information in some areas.

Stay safe exiles!
Woot, just hit 100 in ssf HC. Thanks a lot for the ED/Blight template! I never expected to live that long on an eva/dodge char after somehow managing to kill off Oldmansyndrome's Aegis/MoM hiero ED build and a jugg ED of my own, both of which I thought were unkillable in sub t16 mapping.
Congrats!
Fairly interested in running this build for the next league. Seeing how it may change with patch notes.
Glad to see ED Contagion wrecking things this early. You're making me want to try a temp league for a change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xYJx4z6sPs

Shows how the build plays in league content early on. Ran with Swift Killer and Weave the Arcane here, but have transitioned to the eva/ES route now that my gear is better. The build is up to the old MoM levels of tankiness now with better recovery mechanics than before. Impresence, weapon upgade and a 6L to go.

I have been very happy with ED as usual, especially considering the league mechanic. Uber Elder goes down fairly easy now that I have converted to Ghost Dance + Escape artist even though I am still on a 5L and using a weapon with little damage stats.
Yeah, my post was referring to your video.

Interesting to see pure eva is that strong. I've never actually tried it without also using some combo of MoM, ToH, LC, end charges and basalt on top of taking all the dodge nodes. Would you use them for HC at your skill level or is this really plenty? I'm nowhere near as good.

Time to make a new char!
Last edited by chimurestaurat on Jun 13, 2019, 4:02:17 PM
I have had a pretty good run at making some bank this league, so my character is already as good as complete. I have made a few changes since the last video, so I will most likely post an update on my reasoning behind all the gear once I manage to get my t3 chaos damage/duration craft to finish my wand. The character is at a great point now with around 420k ED tooltip with Arcane Surge + Infusion up as well as nearly 8.5k EHP.

I still get one-shot very rarely if I go full retard and stack 10 Maraketh mobs in t15-16 maps, but that is to be expected. By calming down a little bit, I'd say the character is HC viable the way I play it currently for sure. I would go MoM for HC until your gear is good enough to make the switch to Ghost Dance/Escape Artist. More on that Soon(TM).
Very happy with how my character turned out this league. Updated first post with my current gear, passive tree and a video of an UE kill and 5 way conflict. As long as other ED guides are maintained, this will most likely be the way I'll update the guide from now on.
This is an excellent build. Thanks for making this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info