[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Annarchy wrote:
Hi first of all i would like to thank you for an awsome build mate! I had a question regarding gems. im planing on using empower as my sixth gem but for my fight link it stands between pierce or projectile gem. But than i noticed i had an added chaos gem in my bag ? how come you dont use that instead? is it to low dmg end game compared to the others?

With friendly regards Annarchy

Added chaos damage gem does not affect damage over time
@Nedieth Ok, so upgraded my chest to 5l and now I am doing 5.1k damage. It still seems a bit low, dont you think?
Yes, your damage is low. However, you now have all your "more" damage modifiers in place. As you level up your gems and get additional increased chaos/spell/projectile damage from the passive tree, gear and jewels, you will see your tooltip skyrocketing.
Hello, i have been following djnats tri curse build. I have cleared t12 map. Damage feels low, sometimes 1 ed doenst kill rares . Do you think i wuold get more damage from your build? i bought delrium but didnt yet use it.
Delirium pretty much doubles your single target damage, so that is the way to go if you feel your one hit damage is a bit too low. Mine and Nat's builds are very similar, but mine will have slightly more damage as I don't grab pierce or focus as much on curses most of the time. If you struggle with the damage, I would look more into vaal lightning traps, wither totems and abyssal cry to help you along. The pierce vs. no pierce isn't that big of a deal (thought you could grab the entire method to the madness wheel + a gem socket by dropping it).
dropped piercing nodes and used delirium wich gave me nice psyc dagger :8. But now t11 boss drops atleast half faster. should i try get spell damage wiht delirium or juts update other gear?
Based on the post above, can this build only clear fast (On a "Budget") up until t11?
i am not using this guide but little bit similiar. And this is my first above 85 lvl char.
Im using Weave the Arcane instead of Swift Killer. Im using it because of this new node about 8% damage reduction.

In your opinion is it worth?
I noticed in your first post about breach you said you were seriously thinking about rolling occulist instead of trickster. Would you build your skill tree pretty much the same way? I rolled witch Occulist, level 60 right now, skill tree is practically the same as your aside from me grabbing a few cast speed nodes.

Would you somehow build frenzy charges or power charges as an Occulist? I can't find out how you would, like you can with Trickster. Will occulist be pretty similar in damage in the end-game?

Also: Is the essence of decay thing good? I just came back this league after a long hiatus and seen a few videos of ED using super whack weapons that just have that essence on it.
Last edited by Jouchebag on Dec 13, 2016, 11:45:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info