[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

How is the state of hybrid build in this league? Viable? How strong in comparison to CI for example?
Why you not lvling your Abyssal Cry? you have that str. req. ...
Hey dude!

Love the build, I'm still kinda new to the game and had a question.
Why don't use a added chaos damage support on Essendrain?
Is it just less damage then the other supports?
@St4t0s: Hybrid as Trickster is not very comfortable in breaches, since you take damage pretty much constantly. As Occultist with Vile Bastion you should be fine to stay hybrid for end game as well.

@Unk_Particle: I haven't leveled it as I was not sure if I wanted to stay hybrid/CI/LL, so my strength pool could have changed. At this stage I just haven't bothered to level it the extra 10 levels that I can, since I don't really care about the extra slow that it provides (me being lazy, and I should start leveling it now).

@Semaizas: The only thing we care about in this build is to make the damage over time tick as hard as possible. Gemming for Added Chaos Damage Support will only increase the direct hit of our spell, but not the damage over time. If our sole focus were to stack poison, added chaos might become interesting again.
I am currently lvl 70 with 3k hp and 1k es. How much es would i need to respec to CI?
I usually roll CI around 80-85. Start saving some currency and buy some ok ES items, a 5L vaal regalia and an Eye of Chayula. When you have the items you can reroll. Don't rush it, as playing CI without the proper preparation is pretty shitty.
So i'm kind of a noob when it comes to PoE, however I love how this build looks. But i have one question. Should I opt to go for the CI Build, Should I level and put points in the tree immediately based on your CI Tree? (Obviously not going immediately for the last 4 points on the CI Stone.)
Last edited by Vultai on Dec 10, 2016, 10:02:47 AM
In theory you could grab ES nodes and Zealot's Oath while leveling, but your HP would be very low so you'd get stunned a lot and chaos damage could outright kill you. I level as life based, then start to get some ES before mapping. You can respec to full CI with the respec points you get while leveling and just a few regrets, so that is what I would recommend.
@Nedieth

Sorry if you answered this question before but how should I go about crafting the opal wand? I'm not 100% on how the essence of Delirium works. Do I use the essence right on the white base item or should I try and alt spam/regal a good wand and then add the essence and master craft the rest on?
You use the essence directly on a white or yellow wand and pray. Make sure your wand is ilvl 84 so that you can get lucky and get a good spell damage roll as well.

Also, I just ripped my ED char for the third time this league. I have to say ED is amazing for breaches, and it kills the breachlords I tried really easy. I had a bit over 30k tooptip with charges up and it performed reasonably well even in t15 breaches. Time to play something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghtcxa_6HDc

Shitty way to go.
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 11, 2016, 10:25:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info