[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Vindarfael wrote:
Hi so I made
. Should i go for leo's Damage over time craft or Spell damage from Catarina and why/

Uhm, not sure and i might be missing something here, but isn't this scepter completely useless? Through CD you cannot crit and chaos is no elemental damage so all you got is the decay...?

Wait for someone more knowledgable to answer but i'd say it's useless?
@ozten: I really like swift killer as it speeds up cast speed so much. We grab very little cast speed from passives, and the little we have is greatly increased by 20% more cast speed modifier. You can grab whatever node you feel like though. This is a guide, not a blueprint on ED.

@honerpro: I set up a tree for you with your current points for Low Life:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4HHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFr8YahmKGmwbJRzcHb4fQSL0JIsmiCj6Kwoy0TOHNbk8BTy2PV9FR0V-SRNJUUuuTLNSU1KvV8lYB1q5XEBca1yKXfJiWmf8aoxq-mwLbRlw1HWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoLHhEiExYfLieCLDo8aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpcGl5WX9Juhm7WdrqEvotmnCKcrp5uw2LQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tb6KwGbDOsNtxKLIDMgUytPPFdlb2jvdX9-Y5ljoWukC6rrrY-vu73zw1fVv98H31_mk

You need to grab the Pain Attunement keystone. It is the very reason we go Low Life. Then you need a blood magic + discipline link to reserve life below 35% (add a clarity to this to get a little life as possible), then just get some ES items that will increase your pool somewhat. 150 ES gloves/boots and 250 ES head should just cost a chaos or two. Eye of Chayula for stun immunity and Zealot's Oath is also very nice (unless you play occultist, where you don't really need ZO)

@Vindarfael: Catarina craft is the best way to go. ED has the mod that makes spell damage modify it's damage over time. This also affects the secondary effects of the skill. In this case that is Decay. This means that we just want the highest values of DoT, chaos, projectile or spell damage that we can get our hands on.
"
Patcheazy wrote:
"
Vindarfael wrote:
Hi so I made
. Should i go for leo's Damage over time craft or Spell damage from Catarina and why/

Uhm, not sure and i might be missing something here, but isn't this scepter completely useless? Through CD you cannot crit and chaos is no elemental damage so all you got is the decay...?

Wait for someone more knowledgable to answer but i'd say it's useless?

So as OP says in the first post Decay weapon with no other offensive stats is better than consuming dark. You use scepter with consuming dark for the best damage(you cant use wand with dagger). This weapon gives me way better dps boost than 120% spell damage wand. It is ofcourse not perfect but with limited currency at the start of the league it does the job. I did uber lab with it at level 83 with other 2c/selffound gear and 4L.

@Nedieth thanks for the reply
Last edited by Vindarfael on Dec 7, 2016, 7:54:10 AM
"
Nedieth wrote:

@honerpro: I set up a tree for you with your current points for Low Life:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4HHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFr8YahmKGmwbJRzcHb4fQSL0JIsmiCj6Kwoy0TOHNbk8BTy2PV9FR0V-SRNJUUuuTLNSU1KvV8lYB1q5XEBca1yKXfJiWmf8aoxq-mwLbRlw1HWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoLHhEiExYfLieCLDo8aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpcGl5WX9Juhm7WdrqEvotmnCKcrp5uw2LQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tb6KwGbDOsNtxKLIDMgUytPPFdlb2jvdX9-Y5ljoWukC6rrrY-vu73zw1fVv98H31_mk

You need to grab the Pain Attunement keystone. It is the very reason we go Low Life. Then you need a blood magic + discipline link to reserve life below 35% (add a clarity to this to get a little life as possible), then just get some ES items that will increase your pool somewhat. 150 ES gloves/boots and 250 ES head should just cost a chaos or two. Eye of Chayula for stun immunity and Zealot's Oath is also very nice (unless you play occultist, where you don't really need ZO)

Thanks so much. Got chayula now and replaced most of my items. What should be my next step gear wise? Heretics veil I assume?
"
honerpro wrote:
Thanks so much. Got chayula now and replaced most of my items. What should be my next step gear wise? Heretics veil I assume?

heretics veil and a decay wand, then probably the upgrade to eye of chayula added with breach
"
"
honerpro wrote:

heretics veil and a decay wand, then probably the upgrade to eye of chayula added with breach

Pretty much this. If you feel that you don't need more mana available, and you are not interested in Arctic Armour, you are fine as is. With Heretic's veil you are more flexible when it comes to your aura mana reservation nodes, and you are able to mix and match more to your liking.

Personally I like to get up to 168% allres in hideout so that you are able to run all maps with elemental weakness mod and still be capped on resists. After that you can get some chaos damage or cast speed on jewelry and reduced flask charges used on belt to make your life easier. More ES and damage on gear while keeping resists high!
What are the pros and cons of flame dash or whirling blades?
How well does this perform against breach mobs?
Hello

I want to play the CI Version of ur Guide and have 1 question.

U have in ur Shield 2 Auras - Discipline + Clarity with Blood Magic, but i wont be able to do it with CI because of Blood Magic right ?

+ U have 2 Curses as Aura, would be nice if u can tell me, how i can take them all with CI or do i have to drop some auras ??? , dont like to Play Low Life.

Im kinda new, maybe i miss something and ty already for the answer :D

ps: nice build
Last edited by SentiXx on Dec 8, 2016, 7:04:32 PM
@Rhacius: Whirling blades is faster if you have a dagger with good attack speed. flame dash lets you scale cliffs. I use a Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline + Flame Dash to keep the speed up, but using a different flask and Whirling blades is strong as well.

@Curtsie: I currently have 21.7k dps on my ED in HC Breach, and I have been doing t15 breaches quite comfortably. I don't know how other builds deal with it though, as I have yet to play something else.

@SentiXx:

This setup fixes issues as CI. I am currently on 1164 mana total, and have 174 available. In comparison to the Low Life version, you can't spam ED without a mana flask as CI. This makes Decay be best option for CI for sure. I honestly don't think I'll get a third curse at all, as I don't see the point. You can check my current character, NediLikesBreach, as it will most likely stay CI for quite a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info