[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
Kaddomir wrote:
Can u add please which levels we need Enduring Cry & Decoy Totem with CWDT?

They should be at max. Both are to be self-cast (they don't need to be linked with CWDT it's only for the golem), they can't be triggered by CWDT anyway since they are totem and warcry and not cast spells.
i upgraded my previous six-link to a new one.
found 2 celestial justicars, bought the remaining four, and managed to get nice life and resist rolls from a single tier 6 essence.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Sep 17, 2016, 8:07:05 PM
CWDT 10lvl work only with gems 56lvl or lower but Immortal Call 13lvl requires 58 lvl ...
Last edited by MATpac on Sep 17, 2016, 9:04:11 PM
"
enjoto wrote:
"
Kaddomir wrote:
Can u add please which levels we need Enduring Cry & Decoy Totem with CWDT?

They should be at max. Both are to be self-cast (they don't need to be linked with CWDT it's only for the golem), they can't be triggered by CWDT anyway since they are totem and warcry and not cast spells.

Thanks for the answer
Okay guys I got question... what I can do to improve so I can do t12+ maps? My defence is strong, but defence on totems and damage on them is low for me :( T10 clear is not bad but for boss I need kite them for good 1-2min. Totems dies after 1-2hits. T11 and more is just impossible to kill boss ;( So yeah Im looking for some advice.

My stats
LVL: 86
HP: 5.7k
Armor: 7.2k
Evasion: 1.4k
Resist: 115 on Merciless(Chaos -10)
Dps: In h/o 29k | 2x Totem Up 34k

"
stastu wrote:
Pretty solid post about 2w coolness

Hey bro, I'm happy that not only me trying to made a side step from standart builds.
I've made a little investigation about 2h and 2w, here is teh results: http://imgur.com/a/nI9pb

Sure, with all 2w nodes DPS will be closer to 2h, no doubt. And this version is pretty viable too, especially if talk about it cost: getting 2 3-link weapons is MUCH cheaper than getting 1 6-link weapon, especially if remeber, that you need only one 6-link chain in this build (and it sits in the chest armour) :)
And faster aspeed is cool in stacking poison on bosses - that's true.
But
Do not forget please, that your 4 totems equal to 3 without Rutual of Awakening - coz 4*8% or 32% overall dmg reduction.
Also, about Phase Run: it gives dmg boost only at 2nd stage, where you need to waste your frenzy charges - without it it lasts something like 0.5sec, but I didn't see any sources of getting it in your build, also as didn't see any max number of frenzy charges increasers.
You didn't took Resolute Techiques, but what is your crit chance and crit mult, btw?

P.S. 2w build seems extremely viable if one has Rigwald's Command + Rigwald's Savagery both. But it's impossible to get it in the Essence league and it costs as airbus in the Standart :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Sep 18, 2016, 6:18:27 AM
Anyone tried Hiltless with Warchief totems? Who will be damaged by the sword the totems or the player?
"
larry666 wrote:
Anyone tried Hiltless with Warchief totems? Who will be damaged by the sword the totems or the player?

I'm pretty sure, that totems will be damaged, coz they are actually attacking.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hello,

Im new into the game. I am in act 4 at lvl ~33 and I think I got little damage. It requires time to kill "rare" monsters. What should I do? level up at dried lake till ~38?

Thanks.
What weapon are you using, and do you have any support gems linked to your main attack? Even getting a 2-link with Added Fire is a big improvement. I'm pretty sure I had a 3 link random garbage helmet by the early 30s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info