[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Check the level of your immortal call against your cast when damage taken. I think I remember reading somewhere earlier in the comments that one of the recommended gem set ups was one level out. You may need to reduce it by a level.
Hey all, I'm running this build with a Kitava's atm. I'm wondering, since it has splash, if I should take out my inc. aoe and replace that with WED. I feel like that might be a nice dps boost since I already have splash. Any thoughts?
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
What have people achieved with this build so far? I'm currently level 85 and running tier 9-10 maps. Slowly moving forwards but in HC so not wanting to rush too much.

Currently using Belly and Devotos as I'm scared of Abyssus! Just bought lightning coil and looking out for a 40% abyssus but is it necessary? How much am I missing out by not using that combo?

One fragment left to get then I want to try and run Atziri for the first time ever - any tips?
"
KoAtheRAGE wrote:
What have people achieved with this build so far? I'm currently level 85 and running tier 9-10 maps. Slowly moving forwards but in HC so not wanting to rush too much.

Currently using Belly and Devotos as I'm scared of Abyssus! Just bought lightning coil and looking out for a 40% abyssus but is it necessary? How much am I missing out by not using that combo?

One fragment left to get then I want to try and run Atziri for the first time ever - any tips?

Same here, juggernaut lvl85, running tier 10-11 (no hc).
But I just figured that the immortal call isn't casting by the casting when damage taken.

Defensive Setup:
- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 10), Immortal Call (lvl 13), Molten Shell (lvl 15) & Increased Duration (max lvl)

cast when damage taken lvl 10 only support gems till lvl 56. But immortal call lvl13 is 58.
But using hatred and enfeeble reserves 99% mana, so is not possible to cast immortal call.

I'm also running determination when things get a little bit harder.

And yes, it doesn't seem like I can get far from it.
Facing another problem now.

Casting hatred and enfeeble (blasphemy) I have 98% mana reserved, using hezmana I have Blood Magic, so no problem to summon the totens. The guide suggest the Atziri's Disfavour for late game, BUT I'll lose the Blood Magic from hezmana, if I get blood magic passive, it will reserve life, right? So should I give up on auras?

Found the problem. Increased duration fucked me up.
Last edited by Fabriciocovero on May 13, 2017, 8:55:45 PM
works great, thx a lot
Tried this out, got to level 87 SC Legacy and had a lot of fun. When Legacy ended I found a six linked socket Atziri's Disfavor for a decent price. Made it the same socket colors as my lightning coil. I'm using the same warchief totem gem setup as OP.

Here's my question-I get different damage when the gems are in the lighting coil than when they are in the Disfavor. With no buffs or golem, POE reports my damage at 27,318.5 with the gems in the ligtning coil, 13,118.56 with them in the Disfavor. Why the huge difference? I'm especially puzzled as Disfavor gives +2 to support gems so you think that would have the higher damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info