[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

I played this build for a few hours today before league ended. It was pretty fun and almost got to cruel. I'm tempted to give it a go as my league starter, but I'm curious how do folks feel 2.6 will impact this build? I'm a little concerned with the seemingly pretty heavy hit on melee AOE.
Last edited by Aevaris on Feb 27, 2017, 5:05:13 PM
how can i load this tree in offline mode? i take it will not work in 2.6?
Give me a couple of minutes to update the guide :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Is the Decoy Totem still optional, but recommended or do we replace it by something else?

Some suggestions for leveling weapons, like 1-2 Unique two hander?
Its very very very very very very powerful build. I start with 0 currency. Play 3 days or less and up 70, 30c+ and more another currency. But im dead on HC)))))) Cuz lose UI on breach (T4).
If not for this case I will be up to 80+
And played only with 4L.
Last edited by qww177 on Mar 11, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
I'm playing this build in Legacy league right now, going with the Juggernaut version. Almost lvl 84 now and most content is easy with this build but for some reason I seem to have a problem with labyrinth traps. I guess it's because I've mostly played ES/ZO builds before with lots of Regen and this build is kindof lacking in that regard. Anyone have some lab pointers?
I'm playing this in Legacy as champion, and I have trouble with my totems getting frozen/rekt by High elemental damage mobs especially Tul breach rares, Atoll totem boss and some beyond bosses as examples.

I'm planning on getting totemic mastery wheel?
Hi!

First off I wanna say this is a great build! I'm quite the noob still, having only gotten two chars above level 80, but I can definitely feel this is by far the strongest build I've tried! Great guide and fun build, thanks a bunch for the effort!

I'm hoping someone with way more experience than me can take just a couple of minutes to look over my gear and my questions and concerns below and just give me some short advice on how to proceed and really prepare for end-game!

- https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/keese/characters based on a very quick look, what should be my priority for upgrading? I know a lot of gear is utter garbage, the reason is me trying to finish the puzzle of 75% all res and it turned into a mess so gloves/rings/amu and more are awful

- Is it worth getting a "temporary" 6-link while I save up for 6-link Belly with decent life%? It seems the Weapon Elemental Damage boost should be pretty significant

- I'm kind of new to the game, what should be my endgame priority? So far I'm doing daily Uber Lab and trying to get objective on all Atlas maps (currently working on rare corrupted tier 11+)

- What total Attack Speed % should I be aiming for? Is Attack Speed on the weapon more important than attack speed on other items? As in does the attacks per second on the weapon stand as the base for other calculations or something

- Is there ANYTHING that can be done about the delay between totem placement and totem first attack? I feel this is my only grudge with the skill, that I often have to stand still and wait for my totem to attack so I don't go outside range. But I guess that's the drawback of the totem mechanic.

- Passive node Slaughter 10% chance to gain Onslaught on kill: does this work when totems kill? I never see the buff see DPS go up, notice movement speed. Yes, using axe.

- Anything I can do about elem reflect maps? I turn off Cold dmg aura but they still sort of wreck themselves. Remove added fire gem temporarily as well? What to replace with?

Again I'm quite new to this and any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks again for a terrific guide and a great community
Last edited by KeeSe on Mar 30, 2017, 7:57:46 AM
Hey i got this build... What to change ?? Any idea for gloves ?

"
Last edited by SpisBly on Apr 1, 2017, 5:22:06 AM
Hey OP,

Love the build. I've been playing it, but I'm not procing Immortal Call, even though I have your exact gem setups. Am I doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info