[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

One simple question, why are you using flasks with reduced recovery?
i dont understand this :-). in my logic, 2799 over 9 sec. is better than 979 over 9sec. for example.
Last edited by DerianDerian on Sep 15, 2016, 1:10:27 AM
"
DerianDerian wrote:
One simple question, why are you using flasks with reduced recovery?
i dont understand this :-). in my logic, 2799 over 9 sec. is better than 979 over 9sec. for example.

Because the second one does not recover life over 9sec, it has Instant Recovery, so you can spam each flask 3 times for an almost instant 6k life recovery.

It works pretty well imho with this kind of build because we have a high base life regeneration.
Thanks for the build. Builds of this guy - a best!
very nice build...thnx bro:)
I prefer Bubbling over Seething tbh.

With Bubbling Divine Life Flask of xxx you get like 700 life immediately and another 700 life over 3 seconds. With the Seething Divine Life Flask you get like 980 life immediately and that's it.
hello im new, i heard that marauder Chieftain can use totem leeches life for you. isnt that better for survivability? just wondering pros/cons of choosing Chieftain over Champion or Juggernaut, thx
"
buttcommander wrote:
hello im new, i heard that marauder Chieftain can use totem leeches life for you. isnt that better for survivability? just wondering pros/cons of choosing Chieftain over Champion or Juggernaut, thx

Cheiftain is great in terms of leeching and rire immunity paired with Taunting totems. Thats true.

Benefit from Juggernaut is the endurance charge generation and high bodyarmor incrase. Champion gives you permanent Fortify with increased effect, which gives you a great physical migitation, in terms of HC in mind, this is a safety first version.

Chieftain is somewhat more offensive. Most offensive would be Berserker.

I hope this helps you.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

Cheiftain is great in terms of leeching and rire immunity paired with Taunting totems. Thats true.

Benefit from Juggernaut is the endurance charge generation and high bodyarmor incrase. Champion gives you permanent Fortify with increased effect, which gives you a great physical migitation, in terms of HC in mind, this is a safety first version.

Chieftain is somewhat more offensive. Most offensive would be Berserker.

thx for reply. if i understand you correctly, in terms of survability, the permanent fortify from champion outweighs even life leeching and taunting totem from cheiftain? but chieftain can deal more damage?
"
buttcommander wrote:

thx for reply. if i understand you correctly, in terms of survability, the permanent fortify from champion outweighs even life leeching and taunting totem from cheiftain? but chieftain can deal more damage?

Kinda. Chieftain does not deal "more" damage in the first place, its just more offensive, but with less player or layered defense. Your totems distract enemies which keeps you safe and leeches for you if you've got hit.

Champion instead gives you a permanent "less" taken physical damage if you so will. Which makes it easier to survive certain situations. And trust me, damage wise you'll be fine at the end with all classes.

Idk if you can do Uber Atziri and Shaper with a Champion Warchief but at least T15/T16 maps should be fine, and normal Atziri is... not that hard either. (This come to account within high level chars that are lvl 90+ with very good gear obviously)

If you want RAW(r) damage, then go for Berserker, but that may lead to certain deaths if you are not aware.

I personally play a Chieftain (mentioned it inb4 here).
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
What about Abyssus for HC player ?
I think Lightning coil could be mandatory if using Abyssus, should I prefere devoto for HC without LC ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info