[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

What do you think of slayers potential to do more damage than champion or juggernaut? This might be a weird question I'm thinking of doing warchief totems and slayers been on my mind lately.
Would you guys consider going for Iron Reflexes?
Im currently lvl 87

My currently gear

My current tree

I got luck on the axe when i have spended 26 fuse and got 6L.
I have 36k DPS and have died 3 times untill now, more info you can have a look on my profile.
I enjoy this build alot hope you guys to, thanks to LiftingNerdBro.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Sep 22, 2016, 4:31:51 PM
I have to ask, is the mixture with abyssus and lightning coil a damage plus, a defensiver stronger option - or both of it?
i dont fully understand how the chance from physical to lightning dmg, and the higher amount of physical dmg coming in with abyssus and lighning coil is working.

so, i am afraid of changing my helmet and my body amour to this option.
if someone can explain, maybe i have to do this, because for defensive and offensive playstyle it is the best option.

thx a lot !
Well lightning coil on its own is a huge defensive boost, but as for the abyssus+lc I'm not wondering myself what's the end result.
hey just asking, if i learned resolute technique, then is it still possible getting the crit chance from Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet?

I swap in
instead of IncAoE for boss fights.

I also am not sure if I want to invest in a 5L Coil and Abyssus. I got my 6 link chest for a good price, and I can't afford a 6L coil (even a good Abyssus will nearly bankrupt me). I'd lose the very nice movement speed from my hat, and that very noticeable extra damage from the 6th link. I don't think my performance would jump very noticeably, while requiring a 4 or 5 ex investment.

I've really hit a wall on my maps - I still do just fine in 11s and 12s, but they simply don't drop, and I am down to 8s and a few 9s left. Really upsetting RNG.

Still, it's a very powerful build - t10 maps are perfectly doable with 60 or so chaos. My gear is very sub-par and I think I could push t13 maps if they actually, you know, existed in my universe.
"
ImSlower wrote:

How do you use reckoning / vengeance with this build?
I don't get it...
Hey might be being stupid but how do you see the ascendancy points spent on the skill tree?

Never mind found it now :P
Last edited by drudgejedd on Sep 24, 2016, 1:14:55 AM
If you are using a Hezmana's Axe, you can take Mana Flows and the node before off the tree, don't need it. Save 2 points, rather put it into a Jewel socket :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info