Inevitable Judgement 'fix' is poorly made

why nobody is mentioning about making a glass cannon storm call build with shit loads of damage and maybe using RF with zerphi + scolds mechanic. i saw lapiz sustaining RF without any flasks while using zerphi.

get a carcass +1,
get damage taken gained as mana rings,

storm call has been always overlooked by the community. but i believe its one of the best pvp skills out there.

fireball builds are doomed to be glassy to make work. fireball is just another KB with less aoe coverage. also fireball is more vulnerable to block compared to KB:
i dont have high hopes about that, 50% more damage in pvp is like 20% more damage. fireball is very vulnerable.

but i seriously cant understand why people are so depressive about casters. i wish i had decent spellcaster gear to try out new stuff.

all good with simplesim but the problem about simplesim builds are he never min maxes his builds. he doesnt build a char for fighting, he builds dicks... he makes BEST BEAR TRAP DPS!!!11 byild which is vulnerable to skeletons due to lack of trap cooldown links and ending up having 2k life, BEST RANGE spark... ending up having 4k life.... BEST DPS VORTEX MINES... gets offscreened due to lack of defences. he is building something erects some powerful skill or mechanic to the highest and expects to get satisfied by it. building a dick and building a character is very different. he probably has the best talent to sniff something broken... but lapiz or markusz just gets these ideas after him and builds something min maxed does 500% times better. i seek no insults to make here. thats a conclusion i come up with and i see this pattern in 95% of players or builds.

those who cant make a well round balanced pvp builds can't sense properly what is broken and what is not unfortunately.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
double post
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 2, 2016, 2:12:04 PM
Pathfinders would yet again run in circles laughing at you trying to hit them with storm call.

On a serious note tho, storm call has indeed a good burst damage when successfully applied, but the duration balance of the skill is two-sided: you either have max reduced duration and can hit even fast moving targets with it, but you deal less damage per burst ending up not killing the opponent, or just some reduced duration that hits for decent damage per burst but only catch slow players or kite around while the opponents makes mistakes. Imo with either version it will be hard to build up enough damage and get around counters without inquisitor.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yes markusz is right on point as usual. Storm call also gets extremely fucked by block. Use bcr. You need to max aoe also because of the delay/fast characters. Use aoe gem. Okay so you now have 3 supports, you gotta use less dur which is getting a nerf also. Now you have 2 supports. Oh yeah you gotta use light pen. So you're left with 1 more support which is brutally not enough without inquisitor. Now with 45red dur helms going legacy the dream is even further away than it was before.

What do you put in your green socket for bcr when not fighting a blocker/dodger. Added cold was okayish for inquisitors, but even for elementalist, it's lacking.

One of the reasons my Storm call inq was so effective was because of call of the brotherhood ring chilling/freezing, but with juggernauts and pathfinders that died off quickly.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 2, 2016, 8:42:00 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

all good with simplesim but the problem about simplesim builds are he never min maxes his builds. he doesnt build a char for fighting, he builds dicks... he makes BEST BEAR TRAP DPS!!!11 byild which is vulnerable to skeletons due to lack of trap cooldown links and ending up having 2k life, BEST RANGE spark... ending up having 4k life.... BEST DPS VORTEX MINES... gets offscreened due to lack of defences. he is building something erects some powerful skill or mechanic to the highest and expects to get satisfied by it. building a dick and building a character is very different. he probably has the best talent to sniff something broken... but lapiz or markusz just gets these ideas after him and builds something min maxed does 500% times better. i seek no insults to make here. thats a conclusion i come up with and i see this pattern in 95% of players or builds.

those who cant make a well round balanced pvp builds can't sense properly what is broken and what is not unfortunately.

I think Simplesim's reduced min/maxing is more a function of less wealth than actual knowledge. Not everyone can afford +1 Shav's for low life builds, and some of the other extremely expensive gear running builds up in to the 100's and 1000's of ex.

I've been hearing lately that trappers are potentially the #1 build in pvp. If trappers can have great damage and defense, why is no one making them? Lapiz seemed to have only played his bear trapper for a week, so I never got to experience it.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Sep 2, 2016, 9:03:08 AM
Bondisk most powerful and tanky trap/miner dude, but he is inquisitor. He's gonna get back from his tour in the Korean army in a year and be like WTF?! hahaha
"
Bondisk most powerful and tanky trap/miner dude, but he is inquisitor. He's gonna get back from his tour in the Korean army in a year and be like WTF?! hahaha

Bon's an assassin, too gentleman to use inqis/ vortex.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Mother of God...

I always thought he was inq - my bad

The difference between traps and self cast is staggering. I know he's got sick gear, but I'd be curious how the anticrit chest would fare against it since that multi has to be through he roof.
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 2, 2016, 10:05:30 AM
"
Mother of God...

I always thought he was inq - my bad

The difference between traps and self cast is staggering. I know he's got sick gear, but I'd be curious how the anticrit chest would fare against it since that multi has to be through he roof.

Badly.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
He's a saboteur actually so we're both wrong! Was just looking at his gear and he has the sickest wand I've ever seen D:

Will try not to derail further, sorry. :) I need to keep in mind this is a feedback thread haha

Maybe I should do storm call traps with my shadow while he's gone lol
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 2, 2016, 11:24:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info