Inevitable Judgement 'fix' is poorly made

"
Inevitable Judgement no longer works against other players

That is the worst problem solution you could ever made.

Four ascendancy points spent to gain specific mechanic and 'lol, bro. it doesn't work, rtfm'. That is the same as Temp Chains 'hotfix' or old RF 'fix' - clueless, low effort kneejerk reaction.

How pvp can be or become popular if things made like this? Creating completely separate environment for pvp isn't a way to 'make pvp better'.

Surely, the node is overpowered in current game state (mostly because of Inc. Crit Support change)
Its obvious to me, the node should gain some 'reduced effect' on players but it have to work!

Please reconsider your decision.
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2016, 11:30:59 AM
"
EFBBBF wrote:
"
Inevitable Judgement no longer works against other players

That is the worst problem solution you could ever made.

Four ascendancy points spent to gain specific mechanic and 'lol, bro. it doesn't work, rtfm'. That is the same as Temp Chains 'hotfix' or old RF 'fix' - clueless, low effort kneejerk reaction.

How pvp can be or become popular if things made like this? Creating completely separate environment for pvp isn't a way to 'make pvp better'.

Surely, the node is overpowered in current game state (mostly because of Inc. Crit Support change)
Its obvious to me, the node should gain some 'reduced effect' on players but it have to work!

Please reconsider your decision.

"Critical strikes ignores enemy elemental resistances." What do you think would be a fair compromise?

Old RF was the most broken skill in pvp since it's inception. Far worse than EA, LA, bear traps, HoT... It was probably nerfed a little too hard though. Completely castrated.
IGN: _Firebitch
crit is already fucking broken and this was making it even more fucking broken. Good riddance.

Now I would be sad for you but full respect is coming so no big deal.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

"Critical strikes ignores enemy elemental resistances." What do you think would be a fair compromise?

"Critical strikes penetrate x elemental resistances."

where x is:
38% if you want to make it 'fair'.
50% to keep it strong.
10% to make Mulla happy.

Seriously, the node isn't just a 'shitton of free damage to onshoot ppl' it's an unique mechanic of 'all elements penetration' and it should keep that uniqueness.
Last edited by EFBBBF on Sep 20, 2016, 6:29:54 PM
As someone that abused inquisitor and finished league no2 on ladder with a 5l pledge when I quit, I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're completely wrong. The node is completely fucked for PvP. Burn it to the ground.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I can understand and accept 'youthful destructive enthusiasm' of the community, but the game developers have no rights to act like this, its against of any possible design philosophy or even common sense.
it had to be done like... 50% a chance to ignore resistances on crit imho. this way, they surely dont want to spend time on it much.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
EFBBBF wrote:
I can understand and accept 'youthful destructive enthusiasm' of the community, but the game developers have no rights to act like this, its against of any possible design philosophy or even common sense.

Bleed builds got fucking annihilated by one item, cyclone got raped, incinerate got raped etc etc.

Not first time they hammer a build/class like that.

Inquisitor merit the nerf tho, simply because it needed 0 effort to bypass a type of defense. At least now you need to use pen mods.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
EFBBBF wrote:
but the game developers have no rights to act like this

Hahahaa... it's their game. They can do whatever they want. More like, you have no right to complain since you're not the one financing the operation.
IGN: _Firebitch
Firebitch and plexus dropping truth up in here.

EFFBFBFBFBFBFVF, who are you in game? What's your IGN?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info