Inevitable Judgement 'fix' is poorly made

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
Psst.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1682118

I published a LA build, And Guess what? It got Nerfed.

:3

Same happened to ALL of my Other guides, LLBMST, PA etc.

It's what happens when a build gets popular.

When I abused the living crap out of firestorm in 1.3, GGG ended up having to change how the quality of the gem behaved sinced the build got fairly popular.

And...let's not talk about spark lol (I feel a great shame. I'm sorry people! I really am)
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
Psst.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1682118

I published a LA build, And Guess what? It got Nerfed.

:3

Same happened to ALL of my Other guides, LLBMST, PA etc.

Raiz has a pretty spectacular Herald of Thunder build already, soo good luck with bear trap for example : )
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
We should Coin a project tittle,

Project: Bear trap Metaa :D
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
We should Coin a project tittle,

Project: Bear trap Metaa :D

Pls.

It's been and always will be the EA meta.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
how is bear trap working in pve? DO it also 1 shot bosseS?

"
Simplesim45 wrote:

And...let's not talk about spark lol (I feel a great shame. I'm sorry people! I really am)

yesterday in Sarn was thus guy FX_Taranis, he one shotted everyone but sonehagal in sarn with spark using warp to shotgun ppl on their face . I would think spark still good when speced for pvp.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 1, 2016, 7:51:52 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
how is bear trap working in pve? DO it also 1 shot bosseS?

"
Simplesim45 wrote:

yesterday in Sarn was thus guy FX_Taranis, he one shotted everyone but sonehagal in sarn with spark using warp to shotgun ppl on their face . I would think spark still good when speced for pvp.

I heard, Sidro, has a secret Bear traps experiment for PVE~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
To be honest the fix is indeed poorly made, they should have left some % penetration no matter what.

Now it makes the whole class useless, and casters dont have any ways to make use of crit against the new ''broken armor that mitigates crit completely''... and ontop of that they can put on conversions talismans... i can see casters being very weak in the upcoming meta.

Sure we got skill buffs but that's not going to be enough imo.

40% would have been fine so it gives a free gem slot sort of.

There's a reason casters in one way or another have been getting nerfed since release. I think it has to do with the fact they pretty much dominated with automatic defenses and self casted spells....................I dunno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDEebicxLA

Time to be a mere mortal and endure the struggle along side us melee.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:40:35 PM
hahahah this is a buff

If you're using EQ in PVP and not namelocking your enemy you're doing something wrong. I play EQ the same exact way I played Heavy Strike.

Static Strike still a very viable option. Before the degen meta, this was the only skill I could kill Qbot with. So 16% MORE dmg? Yes please.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Those melee buffs are so negligible in pvp that I doubt it will bring any significant difference. Going through the pvp formula they mean about half of the value displayed actually higher damage done to players.

I will continue to stick to casters, but I'm afraid I wont be able to make any viable self caster in 2.4, so going mainstream with traps or mines. Expect the same from many other people who can't afford mirrored bows.

Also bow skills will remain to be popular, they will need to adapt to the lack of FW, but as some said, Barrage will be a good replacement, and Blast rain is also not affected by FW nerf.

Bow builds and trappers/miners also get the best resist penetration numbers, while there is no decent penetration value on self caster ascendancies (picking inquisitor, hierophant or elementalist just for the penetration is a lackluster choice as they do not provide much more bonuses) and passive tree only provides 2+3 penetration, bow skills get 8+6 from tree, and 10 from an ascencency that also gives the strongest bonuses currently in pvp. Traps and mines get 10 from tree, 10 from ascendency just to be "fair".
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info