[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Seems like this build got buffed by quite a bit. Totems get a big range boost actually, wich was kind of a big problem in alot of bossfights like shaper or guardians.

Gorno, the numbers look like a buff but Chris wrote on Reddit that AW was bugged earlier and totems had way (he actually wrote "waaaaay") to much range, which is now fixed. The +10 range is to compensate, I guess. So we'll have to see.

I see. You also have to take the increased weapoon ranges into consideration. I hope its not too bad overall. I assume it will feel almost the same as before. Even if the range is a bit worse it should be a viable build still. I have cleared alluring abyss quite often with just conc in links, out of pure lazyness for switching gems.
We are waiting for the update of the guide to 2.5, thanks! :)
Bleeding effects from non-puncture sources are now affected by the same (additive and multiplicative) duration modifiers as bleeding effects from puncture sources.
Poison from non-Viper Strike sources is now affected by multiplicative skill effect duration modifiers. Additive skill effect duration modifiers were already being applied.

is this now bad for voidheart?
"
RushBone wrote:

There wont be any changes at all. I just want to streamline the guide a little more. The tree and item recommendations all stay pretty much the exact same.

"
eoezkilic wrote:
Bleeding effects from non-puncture sources are now affected by the same (additive and multiplicative) duration modifiers as bleeding effects from puncture sources.
Poison from non-Viper Strike sources is now affected by multiplicative skill effect duration modifiers. Additive skill effect duration modifiers were already being applied.

It sounds more like a buff to me, but im not sure.
"
eoezkilic wrote:

It appears this is mainly a nerf to builds that use both the Less Duration support gem and poisons/bleeds (Earthquake).

There is no effect on this ancestral warchief build since we do not use multiplicative duration modifiers (I believe there are no multiplicative duration modifiers in the entire game besides the aforementioned support gem).
Hey, is abyssus worth considering?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
RushBone wrote:

There wont be any changes at all. I just want to streamline the guide a little more. The tree and item recommendations all stay pretty much the exact same.

sounds perfect.
Last edited by RushBone on Nov 30, 2016, 4:38:02 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
Im actually quite surprised. The 2.5 "changes" are kind of mind boggling to me honestly. It will be the "Blade Flurry" league anyways.

Will it? In Essence I thought it was an "Ancestral Warchief" league, but BV overhauled it quite a bit. Is BF so powerful?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hey, I'm still wondering about how I should go about getting max res and chaos res with the build you post. Currently I have several point on the passive tree in resistance areas (different build more points in res and totem areas. But I feel like that could be better allocated. Im using atziris, voidheart, devotos, battering rams and brass dome for the uniques like you. I see you dont stack much res on tree and no chaos on gear other than devotos. Im still learning the game again after a long haitus, so I am hoping you can help advise
Hey, I'm still wondering about how I should go about getting max res and chaos res with the build you post. Currently I have several point on the passive tree in resistance areas (different build more points in res and totem areas. But I feel like that could be better allocated. Im using atziris, voidheart, devotos, battering rams and brass dome for the uniques like you. I see you dont stack much res on tree and no chaos on gear other than devotos. Im still learning the game again after a long haitus, so I am hoping you can help advise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info