[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
fph wrote:
"
Borat187 wrote:
Regarding MF Version, here is my actual Gear i managed to run with MF (31 IIQ 169 IIR without Item Rarity Gem factored in):

My Stats:
79.6K Damage per Totem unbuffed in Hideout
5.8K Life

That's like +5% total movement speed, right? Doesn't it feel a tad slow to play?

Feels a bit like Temporal Chains. But most of the time I leap around and that's not that slow.
I am starting this build in Standard. Have most of the equipment and the level 90 skill tree, but still have mana issues. Not mana regen, total mana. Don't have enough mana to cast flame golem.

With a level 3 enlighten linked to herald of ash, hatred, and arctic armor, I am only at 53 mana left. My golem takes 61 mana.

How does the OP get over 100 total mana to use? Adding more mana to jewelry doesn't really give much at all. Is there some percent increased mana I am missing somewhere?

Spoiler

Last edited by Baldrick on Nov 19, 2016, 11:13:03 AM
"
Baldrick wrote:
I am starting this build in Standard. Have most of the equipment and the level 90 skill tree, but still have mana issues. Not mana regen, total mana. Don't have enough mana to cast flame golem.

With a level 3 enlighten linked to herald of ash, hatred, and arctic armor, I am only at 53 mana left. My golem takes 61 mana.

How does the OP get over 100 total mana to use? Adding more mana to jewelry doesn't really give much at all. Is there some percent increased mana I am missing somewhere?

The axe has +2 to support gems, so if you put your auras there they are linked to lvl5 Enlighten, which leaves you more mana. This is mentioned in the build's description.

If you don't want to recolor your axe, you'll have to drop an aura.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Ha! Thank you. Missed that somehow.
Interesting build, I'm going to be running this for the start of Breach League just for the good damage it provides early. Getting some crappy gear with MF on them and running Dried Lake for the 2c recipe till I got enough currency to buy the required gear to map.

Cheers man appreciate it.
^Same idea here. Will run this build for the upcoming league. Will go to MF path first before transitioning to mapping.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
"
Interesting build, I'm going to be running this for the start of Breach League just for the good damage it provides early. Getting some crappy gear with MF on them and running Dried Lake for the 2c recipe till I got enough currency to buy the required gear to map.

Cheers man appreciate it.

I would actually wait for the patch notes first then make your decision. Im almost 100% positive my build will get nerfed quite a bit.

My guess is like 20% less damage for Warchief totems + maybe double dipping nerf for Posion/Bleed.
If something like that hits live servers the build should still be viable for the most part but it of course needs pretty amazing gear to still take down shaper/uber.

However it still might be one of the best league starter builds for its absolutely amazing uber-lab farming capabilities.

This game totally hates me. Stil don't downed uber (6 sets) or shaper (like 8 sets). The best part: Entering one of the 4 pre bosses at shaper, get huge lagg and die without the option of 1 reaction. And how do you guys get that less orbs at shaper? I always get like 2 to three during Zana time and even Phase run didn't help.

But nonetheless: Farest progress for me this league. Hope the nerf train don't hit too hard, when there are builds to facetank shaper most of the time.
"
GornoDD wrote:
I would actually wait for the patch notes first then make your decision. Im almost 100% positive my build will get nerfed quite a bit.

I was just about to ask this :) We have not heard a lot of outrage against Ancestral Warchief during this league, I think Blade Vortex is still king of OP and steals the thunder here. However, there've been some concerns and also... this build has gotten me much further than any other before, and that's saying something.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Nov 28, 2016, 8:12:43 PM
Fun build, thanks for it.

I made the Marohi Erqi league starter build and got it to lv 90. My DPS is about 50k a totem when I have a totem out. I made defense a priority as this build has a lot of DPS, but now I am finding that my dps is a little low on bosses.

I want to switch over to axe but I am unsure what kind of axe would out-damage an Erqi? Do you have any recommendations on when I should switch to axe? A disfavor seems out of my reach, so it would have to be a rare axe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info