[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

WHat abous essences? did anyone did theorycrafting on which essences to apply to gear?
2.5 update ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
I so much want to do this build but I really hate Leap Slam.
Thinking of doing this build for breach.

I play solo 100% and am obviously on a budget

Would you suggest the chieftain or berserker for someone like me? I noticed the first post says you prefer berserker now, but strictly better?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Just want to say thanks so much for the build, absolutely loving it in breach and was able to get into atziri runs day 1 with just kaom's primacy! Crazy!

Now i'm almost completely geared for uber (not perfect but almost there) and it's only day 2!!! Never had so much success at the start of a league!

Last edited by JooshM on Dec 4, 2016, 3:52:39 AM
how is the new range of Warchief?
is it a buff or a nerf?
"
BeRse wrote:
how is the new range of Warchief?
is it a buff or a nerf?

Its a little nerf. But its stil very good! I'm playing it. Even with Facebreakers still fine
Hey! Just got started on this build myself and I am currently level 49 running herald of ash and hatred. Im just wondering how do u manage to sustain mana so well with only about 100+ mana? I have the same amount of mana as you but I run out of mana after 2 totem summons (I am running a 6L warchief setup on a tabula).
Been leveling this build and loving it... Coming up on doing the Lab. Do you still recommend going Berserker? Warchief just looks... Safer. But is the dmg from Berserker just super worth it later on?
"
LordDivine wrote:
Been leveling this build and loving it... Coming up on doing the Lab. Do you still recommend going Berserker? Warchief just looks... Safer. But is the dmg from Berserker just super worth it later on?

I went Berserker personally, and the damage is definitely far more helpful for doing lab than Chieftain, chieftain is safer but I found harder to do Atziri due to the lack of fire immunity, still pretty easy once you get used to it though.

I'd recommend berserkeras a result of the warcry ascendancy I don't need to worry so much about mana regen on jewellery as it's very short cooldown and returns all my mana, and I was able to complete uber lab successfully last night on berserker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info