[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Can anyone explain the need for these gloves, I don't really see it for other than the vuln corrupt, and you can get that with different gloves. Also for other than lab I really don't see a need for leap slam either.... I hardly use it with all the MS I already have.
Last edited by Nerub on Dec 4, 2016, 4:41:30 PM
"
Nerub wrote:
Can anyone explain the need for these gloves, I don't really see it for other than the vuln corrupt, and you can get that with different gloves. Also for other than lab I really don't see a need for leap slam either.... I hardly use it with all the MS I already have.

I think Leap slam for getting forty/thru walls or getting out of a dangerous situation, just general utility.

The gloves I don't really know why, it seems crappy vs a well rolled rare steel glove. I guess being cheap is the only thing going for it? Because you need to roll like 20 of them on average to get the vuln corruption, and doing this on well rolled rares gets expensive.
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Dec 4, 2016, 7:02:54 PM
"
JooshM wrote:
I went Berserker personally, and the damage is definitely far more helpful for doing lab than Chieftain, chieftain is safer but I found harder to do Atziri due to the lack of fire immunity, still pretty easy once you get used to it though.

I'd recommend berserkeras a result of the warcry ascendancy I don't need to worry so much about mana regen on jewellery as it's very short cooldown and returns all my mana, and I was able to complete uber lab successfully last night on berserker

Oki. Thanks for the feedback mate :)
One question: when you want to scale the physical and DoT part of damage (bleed, poison, voidheart etc) why not use blasphemy + vulnerability instead of hatred? I think it would give a lot better results DPS wise.
Currently Running this with a Hezmana and no DoTs yet. Around 70k damage.

I highly recommend grabbing the 2 totem life nodes he skipped out in the totem cluster (% phys reduce and ele res also).

I also recommend putting Spire of Stone in the spot to the left of the tree to get another 18% totem life and stun immunity for totems.

Why?

Because Breach monsters absolutely RUIN this build. The totems have a slow time getting ready to attack so as soon as you put them down in a hectic breach battle, they instantly die. You'll never get totems to survive if they arnt buffed with extra ele res and phys reduction because the damage coming out of breaches are just absolutely insane even at tier 6.

I have close to 5k hp and the build feels too squishy in breaches. Elemental status immunity is a huge boon in this league.

Feel free to check out my profile to see whats going on.
Last edited by Darkenspirit on Dec 4, 2016, 10:41:32 PM
"
Darkenspirit wrote:

I highly recommend grabbing the 2 totem life nodes he skipped out in the totem cluster (% phys reduce and ele res also).

I also recommend putting Spire of Stone in the spot to the left of the tree to get another 18% totem life and stun immunity for totems.

Why?

Because Breach monsters absolutely RUIN this build. The totems have a slow time getting ready to attack so as soon as you put them down in a hectic breach battle, they instantly die. You'll never get totems to survive if they arnt buffed with extra ele res and phys reduction because the damage coming out of breaches are just absolutely insane even at tier 6.

I have close to 5k hp and the build feels too squishy in breaches. Elemental status immunity is a huge boon in this league.

Im playing this build too, just arrived to merc, and so far it's a faceroll pretty much, At your point I'd go for ironwood next, should greatly increse the totem dmg and resistances
Why do you reccomend a Kaoms Primacy to Farm? Isnt there any good rare weapon much better?
"
Aurell wrote:

Im playing this build too, just arrived to merc, and so far it's a faceroll pretty much, At your point I'd go for ironwood next, should greatly increse the totem dmg and resistances

Im probably going to grab my next 4 nodes in the jewels. I could get totem damage and more importantly life from those jewel sockets.

Iron wood looks great but the loss of the DoT section is going to be huge since I intend on doing shaper with this by going voidheart. Might just give up trying to carry my 3 friends through breaches at this rate. The Spire of Stone is enough for solo play if you grab the 2 totem hp nodes the original build didnt take to go with it but for 3 man breaches its been really difficult to keep totems alive.

"
Darkenspirit wrote:

Why?

Chieftain >>> Berserker for Breaches
Playing this build in Breach atm, so far I havent run into any major issues. A bit more totem life would be usefull so thats what Im planning on next. I killed Atziri yesterday as lvl 80, so that was pretty decent. If you are smart with totem placement they absolutely wreck breaches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info