[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

using this atm doing pretty ok al res max but for chaos something like 46% atm..

now 6socked and 5 or with luck 6 linking the belly

using this tree atm...gone a bit up for the boost in life and chaos res

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMFCAUTRRxFgsWbxeMGJEaOBo-GlUhVSFgJKonICcvKhMs-zboNuk5DjwFPfxAoESeRrdHflBHU7tYY1jlWfNaK14TXz9hIWVNZp5nm2jycg9yqXTtdqx673sge4x7s3zZggeE2YTvh2qKIozPkFWQbJd5ns2fy6IAo_KnMKknqZSsqq4-r2y5fryfvTa-p8BmwKbE9sYExq7G2M9nz37SIdNv2Xzawdw942rkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_yQfZI9zL4k_jr-tL8S_6H

boom or no boom?

Would you prefer mana reserved?
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
loving this build even after the fix of voidheart lol... im curious where i should go from where im at though. currently lvl 86 and i dont know whether to invest in 6 link belly or try for a 450+ pdps bleeding axe? current gear below.

and yes im aware my pots are a joke haha.

Spoiler

I always wanted to try a dual warchief totem build, and this is enticing ;)

However, I'm playing in the Essence league and would like to keep it relatively budget, since I'm not swimming in currencies and the availability of certains items is still scarce (Disfavours).
So I played around with a Duelist - Champion variation of your League starter Marohi Equi version, and would like your input on it. The idea is to get more defensive with perma improved Fortify (35%), lots of armor, decent+ life, while maintaining great damage.

What do you think? Would it be able to tackle endgame content? My main concern is regarding attack speed. Would it be sufficient?

Edit: Highlights for easier comparison purpose
+124 max Life
+164% increased max Life
5.4% life regen/sec
+262% armor - +462% when on low life
+409% Melee/Physical/Melee Physical damage, including Champion bonus while having Fortify
(+26% more increased Melee Physical Damage with Attacks if this apply to Warchief totem. Does it? If not, one might want to change the start of the tree to the Attack Speed nodes)
+35% Increased Damage (Champion)
+40% Increased Damage when not on Low Life (Champion)
+10% Damage (from Champion intimidating ennemies on full life)
+20% Area Damage
+54% Totem Damage
+68% Attack Speed including Champion bonus while having Fortify
+12% Totem Increased Attack Speed

Last edited by Gregoriensten on Sep 8, 2016, 9:19:50 PM
"
tntkiller wrote:

using this atm doing pretty ok al res max but for chaos something like 46% atm..

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMFCAUTRRxFgsWbxeMGJEaOBo-GlUhVSFgJKonICcvKhMs-zboNuk5DjwFPfxAoESeRrdHflBHU7tYY1jlWfNaK14TXz9hIWVNZp5nm2jycg9yqXTtdqx673sge4x7s3zZggeE2YTvh2qKIozPkFWQbJd5ns2fy6IAo_KnMKknqZSsqq4-r2y5fryfvTa-p8BmwKbE9sYExq7G2M9nz37SIdNv2Xzawdw942rkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_yQfZI9zL4k_jr-tL8S_6H

I like you Kondo pride idea but running resolute technic you can trigger Kondo bleed. It was intentional ? Or you running Kondo just for DPS ?
"
Haggal wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

Spoiler

I like you Kondo pride idea but running resolute technic you can trigger Kondo bleed. It was intentional ? Or you running Kondo just for DPS ?

yeah for the DPS...atziri's axe is expensive still :P (kondos costed me 1 alc :D)
Last edited by tntkiller on Sep 9, 2016, 1:48:51 AM
Hi, I have a question regarding Uber Atziri, I managed to farm 2 Mortal sets and I really don't want my first ever attempt at Uber to fail so I would like to ask what are the minimum requirements dps-wise, resists-wise, and life-wise.

Currently level 84 with 5k Health
Resists:
117%
93%
113%

33k Tooltip in town with Increased AoE
52.4k Tooltip in town with Concentrated Effects.

52k in Hideout buffed (Inc AoE)
82.5k (Concentrated Effects)

61.2k with Totems active (Inc AoE)
96.3k with Totems active (Concentrated Effects)

I'm a Berserker btw.

Using both of these atm.

And these flasks.

Edit:Also if this is important to note, I usually do deathless runs 8/10 times and am planning to make it better. Old-man reflexes though sometimes appear. =/
Last edited by etoilee on Sep 9, 2016, 2:45:47 AM
I've tried to optimise a tree a little and I think that on higher level it's better to respec Bloodless life wheel and go for Scion life wheel (Constitution), because you need exactly 4 points to get there from jewel socket anyway.

With that 4 points you lose 4% maximum life, but gain 30 flat life (Constitution + 2 strength nodes) and also allows you to put all your points after lvl 90 into 5% max life nodes if you need more life.

How much you gain depends on your flat life on gear but your helmet, armour, gloves and currently one ring have none, so flat life is better here.
Would going double Voidheart even after the nerf be worth it with Dirty Techniques? It gives a 25% chance to poison on hit on Bleeding enemies so with double Voidheart its 100% as long as their combined poison chance is more than 75%. However, I wonder if Dirty Techniques requires to apply a Bleed first before it has a chance to poison, then it'd be less efficient.

There's also Essence of Hysteria rings that give 10% extra fire damage each and can roll %mana regen for easier gameplay.

Similarly gloves crafted with Essence of Zeal/Doubt on the new armor base with +20% melee damage might be better than Battering Rams although the CoH corruption would override the 20% melee I suppose.

Also have you considered Culling Strike as a 6th link instead of Rapid Decay? Not only it increases the damage done by your normal attacks but it also increases your Poison damage. I suppose that Rapid Decay might overall be more effective since its a more multiplier on your Poison, but I was just thinking. Also what about Added Fire? Rapid Decay outperforms it?

edit: With double Voidheart (or legacy) build you could also have the potential to replace Disfavour with a GG axe (unlikely but still) and get even more dps.
Last edited by JaCKaSS_69 on Sep 9, 2016, 4:46:46 AM
"
Gregoriensten wrote:

What do you think? Would it be able to tackle endgame content? My main concern is regarding attack speed. Would it be sufficient?

Edit: Highlights for easier comparison purpose
+124 max Life
+164% increased max Life
5.4% life regen/sec
+262% armor - +462% when on low life
+409% Melee/Physical/Melee Physical damage, including Champion bonus while having Fortify
(+26% more increased Melee Physical Damage with Attacks if this apply to Warchief totem. Does it? If not, one might want to change the start of the tree to the Attack Speed nodes)
+35% Increased Damage (Champion)
+40% Increased Damage when not on Low Life (Champion)
+10% Damage (from Champion intimidating ennemies on full life)
+20% Area Damage
+54% Totem Damage
+68% Attack Speed including Champion bonus while having Fortify
+12% Totem Increased Attack Speed

Sounds interesting. But max life and increased max life is low. If you go a Juggernaut version of the build (as ProjectPT is doing in his stream) you can get
+302 max life
+ 202% increased max life
+ 246% armour
and that is without BloodMagic and mortal conviction

damage wise it might be less, but I really can't tell how much less
+ 82% totemdamage
under General: + 20 area damage, + 12 physical
+ 24% attack damage
+ 286 % increased phys damage, + another 42% from 7 endurance charges

and this is with 100 points spent

You get incredible utility/survivability:
- immune to stun from ascendancy
- immune to slow and freeze
(i.e. temporal chains maps are a breeze which is another packsize multiplier and chilled ground also leaves you unaffected, not to mention all the bosses, rares and new Essence mods which can all become dagnerous when you get frozen/slowed).
- ubr lab farm runs are much easier with unstoppable

You are tanky with 7 endurance charges giving 8% less elemental damage and another 28% flat reduced phys damage.

Also I am still not sure whether Chieftain is really such a great choice, the small ascendancy nodes seem lackluster (no need for totem placement speed),

- Does Ngamahu work on Totems even? (i.e. can they ignite?)
- Hinekora is situational and usually we don't need damage in mapping situations, much more so in bossfights
- Only Arohongui seems a good damage boost with 16% more multiplier
Last edited by OldboyX on Sep 9, 2016, 5:33:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info