[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Zhultas wrote:
Thanks for great guide.

I'm almost 80 and while totem is up in hideout tooltip shows 43k, i've 4.9k hp with %26 phy reduction. Everything is melting so fast including bosses but my problem is feeling so squsihy. It feels me like im always running on low life, when a couple mobs hit me, it goes down so fast. Is there anything i can do about it? Berserker is the problem ?

gear

mytree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDME8kUIBRNGJEaOBpVIVUhYCGQJyAnLymlKhMs-zboOQ48BTwtPfxAoEd-UEdXDVhjWOVZ81orXhNfP1_QYSFlTWWnZlRmnmhlaPJyD3KpdO108Xaseu97IHzZffuCB4NfhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qcwqSeplKyqrY2uUK9svJ-9Nr6nwGbApsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdlh2sHcPeRR6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL4X_iT_Ev-a_6H?accountName=Zhultas&characterName=Grunkav

The Life rolls on your gear are decent. Im actually at the same value if I take off my 40% Belly of the Beast.

And this should be your next goal (refering to belly). Your Phys Mitigation is also kind of lackluster. Im currently testing something new for myself. Its just testing Project so dont get any false ideas:

I killed the Minotaur this evening (unfortunately forgot to record it) and this dropped for me. Linked it in 414 fus.

My phys mitigation was at 44% before and is now at 66%. This is pretty neat. The cool thing about this armour also is, that we pretty much counter all downsides (it has three WTF!). So far I feel ALOT tankier even with 5k life. But havent done any crazy stuff yet to really put it to the test.

What I can say is, that Belly or This seem to be very viable options for this build.

What do i need further to kill uber izaro?
"
etoilee wrote:
Yeah, got the Dirty Techniques. It's not actually that bad per se because the poison still procs when you need it to i.e against bosses. So yeah, I'll stick with my Voidheart until I manage to get a Disfavour/6L Armour.

(Also got lucky on the rolls so there's that.)

Nice ring mate !

I'll see myself what I'm up to tonight
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
"
etoilee wrote:
Yeah, got the Dirty Techniques. It's not actually that bad per se because the poison still procs when you need it to i.e against bosses. So yeah, I'll stick with my Voidheart until I manage to get a Disfavour/6L Armour.

(Also got lucky on the rolls so there's that.)

Nice ring mate !

I'll see myself what I'm up to tonight

Thanks, why not try Divining yours? You might get a perfect roll on yours. =>

Ive just started using poison with my new 6L and just speced into Dirty Tecniques. Poison on its own is seeming pretty lackluster, would it be better to just frontload all my damage until i get poison + bleed?
Are those unique gloves realy recommended above good life/phys/res rare gloves? And why. Easier to vaal orb the vulnerabilty on while getting some ok stats with it or ?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Are those unique gloves realy recommended above good life/phys/res rare gloves? And why. Easier to vaal orb the vulnerabilty on while getting some ok stats with it or ?
A lot of the gear for the build is very flexible, OP most likely uses the gloves for their dps, armour and shock immunity. Since he has belly, he probably doesnt need as much flat health and resists are easy to cap.
at level 70 amt, should i consider lookign fro new weapn first or tather save for belly ?

ty
Any tips on the farming process with this build? Do I get IIR/IIQ and run maps for chaos recipe? Can't really load up on IIR gear at the cost of life/resists like with, say, CA due to the totem range - can't really offscreen or even kite that well. Build is still safe ofc, it's totem build after all, but not safe enough to run around maps at 0% resists and 3k life...

Lvl 75 with ~36k tooltip dps and 4.5k life, resists at 75/75/26/-60 (will get better with a belly, though I still need some good source of chaos resists obviously).
Last edited by Fawkse on Sep 8, 2016, 10:07:02 AM
woud ppl recommend cheiftain or berserker for the marohi version? im on hardcore.
"
Fawkse wrote:
Any tips on the farming process with this build? Do I get IIR/IIQ and run maps for chaos recipe? Can't really load up on IIR gear at the cost of life/resists like with, say, CA due to the totem range - can't really offscreen or even kite that well. Build is still safe ofc, it's totem build after all, but not safe enough to run around maps at 0% resists and 3k life...

Lvl 75 with ~36k tooltip dps and 4.5k life, resists at 75/75/26/-60 (will get better with a belly, though I still need some good source of chaos resists obviously).

Just keep running maps. If you check my profile, you can see I bypassed stun immunity in order to get the scion wheel of life. Once I get a 6L belly, I'll likely change that up a bit. Also, I got lucky on a nice rare 2h drop so I'm also waiting to spec into bleed and poison for now until I get my Atziri axe. This approach may not be perfect and I'm always receptive of feedback, but it's working so far for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info