[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Fawkse wrote:
Any tips on the farming process with this build? Do I get IIR/IIQ and run maps for chaos recipe? Can't really load up on IIR gear at the cost of life/resists like with, say, CA due to the totem range - can't really offscreen or even kite that well. Build is still safe ofc, it's totem build after all, but not safe enough to run around maps at 0% resists and 3k life...

Lvl 75 with ~36k tooltip dps and 4.5k life, resists at 75/75/26/-60 (will get better with a belly, though I still need some good source of chaos resists obviously).

You just have to run map continue grinding , and cap resist, the IIR and IIQ are not really important ( the clear speed is good so it's ok )

Guess I'm just spoiled by all the CA farming I've done =) Thanks for the answers.

Btw right after I posted that I found decent boots that capped my Lres. Gonna pick up a chaos res ring somewhere, or just run a flask.
woud ppl recommend cheiftain or berserker for the marohi version? im on hardcore. also dirty techniques with the marohi version? is that just to amplify the poison from a 6 link or am i missing something?
Chieftain is the way to go for hardcore if you don't have currency you should consider dropping some damage nodes for the scion wheel at least until you have currency and decent life gear.
is there a good alternative for the corrupted Veruso's Battering Rams Titan Gauntlets ...have currepted plenty but still nu luck on cast vuln mod :P
"
KageKami wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Are those unique gloves realy recommended above good life/phys/res rare gloves? And why. Easier to vaal orb the vulnerabilty on while getting some ok stats with it or ?
A lot of the gear for the build is very flexible, OP most likely uses the gloves for their dps, armour and shock immunity. Since he has belly, he probably doesnt need as much flat health and resists are easy to cap.

But I also I use them since we overcome the downsides so simple and make use of the shock immunity like it is made for this playstyle. Warbringer as Berserker makes you spam shout your enduring cry. Shock immunity is so underrated.

This also goes for "Ele Weakness" Immunity. Thats why I rock 174% resistances all the time. You would wonder how many death happed cause of ele weakenss hitting you before a large damage spike.

I have to say that since im Rocking

together with Shock Immunity and Large Resistances, I feel like not taking damage anymore at all.

"
tntkiller wrote:
is there a good alternative for the corrupted Veruso's Battering Rams Titan Gauntlets ...have currepted plenty but still nu luck on cast vuln mod :P

You can always curse manually. Its much less convenient though.

Tell me pls what should i buy, voidheart (after the nerf) or 6 link armory or safe cash for 6l belly/Disfavour?
"
f0nko wrote:
Tell me pls what should i buy, voidheart (after the nerf) or 6 link armory or safe cash for 6l belly/Disfavour?

Can you show us your gear ?
Last edited by f0nko on Sep 8, 2016, 4:52:21 PM
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
"
f0nko wrote:

Can you show us your gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info