[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
DorianTheGrey wrote:
I am literally giving up on this build because the layout of this guide is probably the worst I have ever seen in any game. Still no clue about really basic stuff, e.g. what/how to link beyond the obvious 3 mains. What is a ton of videos worth when there's no structure in your guide? Just make one short 5 minute video like e.g. Lifting and skip the yaddayadda. Thanks.

Eh; I get mixed reviews, sometimes I get this others I get that they find it's the best guide because of the details (written not video). You are going to absorb information a certain way, and others want to know more about the consequences of their choices. Use the one that works for you.

"
HylianSage wrote:
For the Trickster, what ascendancy points should I take first/what order should I do them in(for the life based build)

Patient Reaper is strong first, the rest doesn't matter the order
"
DorianTheGrey wrote:
Still no clue about really basic stuff, e.g. what/how to link beyond the obvious 3 mains.

One of the first things is "Maink Link Setup"

which drops down into the links of all 6. You literally could not find the first thing posted and you blame me?

THE FIRST THING
would a decay dagger be a good replacement or even better than consuming dark? or i could also dual wield both for more damage?
Last edited by Thraize on Dec 16, 2016, 9:45:35 AM
I got 7.5k dps with really good gear playing ci build, could anyone check my char ans see what am doing wrong.
loving this build!!!

Not sure what gear I should focus on upgrading going forward though. Any tips are appreciated!!

Spoiler
The videos were great but I'd really prefer a text version in the future with a video overview. Everytime I forget something I'm not about to go back to the video and find the specific part just to figure something out. I'll stick with another build guide for pretty much this exact reason.
"
Ktulu85 wrote:
loving this build!!!

Not sure what gear I should focus on upgrading going forward though. Any tips are appreciated!!

Spoiler

Quality gems, and consider saving up for the 6link. The natural upgrade of gem levels will go a long way

"
Quietess wrote:
The videos were great but I'd really prefer a text version in the future with a video overview. Everytime I forget something I'm not about to go back to the video and find the specific part just to figure something out. I'll stick with another build guide for pretty much this exact reason.

Recently rebuilding this in 2.5 when I have a bit of extra time I'll further detail the written aspects
Hey im playin solo self found in BSC league and i just had a Skin of the Loyal drop with 3G3B sockets. What do u think would be the best links? Im currently usin ed-control destr-void manip-pierce- rapid decay and IIR gem. I dont have consuming dark or delirum yet. Thanks
What kind jewels should I be running? I'm level 45 right now, what's a good jewel to level with and what should I be looking for in late game jewels? I'm pretty new to the game sorry if that's a dumb question.
Hello mr. PT
This build is amazing. But i was wondering in case I start using the Voidwalker boots which is going to be better in terms of damage: Pierce support or Empower lvl 3?(Considering the fact that I have a 6 link setup with the other gems from the build guide).
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info