[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
Shamatix wrote:

What is your damage like on Essence Drain?

without charges
2502 to 3748 chaos dmg (per hit?)
17248.2 chaos dmg per/s

with 6 frenzy charges
3088 to 4626 chaos dmg (per hit?)
21280.2 chaos dmg per/s

Damage is fine, if there is no insane regen + chaos res on a rare / boss. in that case it'l take some time.
ED regen is enough to run around in breaches like a fool, thats what i do :D

"
Art52 wrote:
"
Shamatix wrote:

What is your damage like on Essence Drain?

without charges
2502 to 3748 chaos dmg (per hit?)
17248.2 chaos dmg per/s

with 6 frenzy charges
3088 to 4626 chaos dmg (per hit?)
21280.2 chaos dmg per/s

Damage is fine, if there is no insane regen + chaos res on a rare / boss. in that case it'l take some time.
ED regen is enough to run around in breaches like a fool, thats what i do :D

Is that with CI?
If you use Voidwalkers do you still need the pierce gem?
"
Foam_Bananas wrote:

Pierce Gem is still a more multi that applies to both the initial hit and the secondary degens. Pierce could be replaced with slow projectiles if you used empower as well
"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
Foam_Bananas wrote:

Pierce Gem is still a more multi that applies to both the initial hit and the secondary degens. Pierce could be replaced with slow projectiles if you used empower as well

Ah I see. Makes sense.
The guide and layout is a total mess.
Last edited by dupie on Dec 13, 2016, 12:54:00 AM
Is there a reason the build doesn't pick up the corruption 'ring' of passives next to the Minion Instability Keystone? 4 points for 25% damage over time and 39% Chaos (65% total) , or 3 points for 25% damage over time and 15% (40) chaos ?

Is it not worth loosing, say, 20% max life for 65% more damage, that doubledips with poison?
Or prehaps 45% inc skill duration? Or does that somehow work out to be more damage?
Last edited by TheGrayGoo on Dec 13, 2016, 11:23:19 AM
"
TheGrayGoo wrote:
Is there a reason the build doesn't pick up the corruption 'ring' of passives next to the Minion Instability Keystone? 4 points for 25% damage over time and 39% Chaos (65% total) , or 3 points for 25% damage over time and 15% (40) chaos ?

Is it not worth loosing, say, 20% max life for 65% more damage, that doubledips with poison?
Or prehaps 45% inc skill duration? Or does that somehow work out to be more damage?

I didn't need the 65% increased damage; it would be tooltip for the sake of tooltip (depends on your gear quality gems etc if you need the extra dps boost). At the current level I did not take the duration wheel but it was the next thain I obtained as it does a huge amount for both single target dps and quality of life
For the Trickster, what ascendancy points should I take first/what order should I do them in(for the life based build)
I am literally giving up on this build because the layout of this guide is probably the worst I have ever seen in any game. Still no clue about really basic stuff, e.g. what/how to link beyond the obvious 3 mains. What is a ton of videos worth when there's no structure in your guide? Just make one short 5 minute video like e.g. Lifting and skip the yaddayadda. Thanks.
Last edited by DorianTheGrey on Dec 15, 2016, 10:19:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info