[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

Hi ProjectPT

Being a shadow life based (i´m following your guide and tree allocation points so far) how can I run discipline and clarity auras without lowering my total HP (you run them with bloodmagic support gem) because I really need it all to have higher survavility ratio, and I´m having mana issues on level 71.

Thanks for the tuturial, been enjoying a lot the build so far!

Luis
Sorry if this is a stupid question fairly new to the game.
if you don't plan on going CI/Low Life what stats should you focus on is it still ES?
"
maniaca wrote:
Hello mr. PT
This build is amazing. But i was wondering in case I start using the Voidwalker boots which is going to be better in terms of damage: Pierce support or Empower lvl 3?(Considering the fact that I have a 6 link setup with the other gems from the build guide).
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Pierce so you still have partial pierce when you haven't killed recently and allies cannot die appear.

"
Quartzo wrote:
Hi ProjectPT

Being a shadow life based (i´m following your guide and tree allocation points so far) how can I run discipline and clarity auras without lowering my total HP (you run them with bloodmagic support gem) because I really need it all to have higher survavility ratio, and I´m having mana issues on level 71.

Thanks for the tuturial, been enjoying a lot the build so far!

Luis

Disc/Clarity on bloodmagic is for low life, you just run double curse and maybe clarity on mana as Life and 3rd curse (vuln) through witchfirebrew

"
knalB wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question fairly new to the game.
if you don't plan on going CI/Low Life what stats should you focus on is it still ES?

if hybrid life ES - ES gear with life rolls on it, else just life/arm or life/evasion
whats your ed dot at currently?i am just wondering what sort of number i should be striving for
Can someone detail how people are surviving / sustaining during longer boss fights with this type of build? The health regen from ED against a single target is pitiful. Energy shield regen is only useful if you manage to avoid damage for a period of time and many fights these days have constant small AOE, especially on maps with burning ground and such.

I've made a number of builds 80-90 range and the only successful ones are those which can constantly leech life either instant or otherwise. Trying to simply avoid all damage isn't viable endgame.
IGN: SoulCinder
What does this build use frenzy charges for? It seems like cast speed isn't all that useful for essence drain but I can't tell. Should I be taking swift killer as my second ascendancy or should I leave it for last?
"
fatherhudson wrote:
What does this build use frenzy charges for? It seems like cast speed isn't all that useful for essence drain but I can't tell. Should I be taking swift killer as my second ascendancy or should I leave it for last?

%4 MORE damage per charge
Hi again, I have another question.

If I'm using a Cospri's Will, what weapon should I use? I assume I should use Breath of the Council, but how important is the extra duration? Would just a high damage spell wand be better? Or should I use an Essence of Delirium on a wand instead?

Thanks!
Last edited by HylianSage on Dec 21, 2016, 9:49:39 PM
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Can someone detail how people are surviving / sustaining during longer boss fights with this type of build? The health regen from ED against a single target is pitiful. Energy shield regen is only useful if you manage to avoid damage for a period of time and many fights these days have constant small AOE, especially on maps with burning ground and such.

I've made a number of builds 80-90 range and the only successful ones are those which can constantly leech life either instant or otherwise. Trying to simply avoid all damage isn't viable endgame.

Curse effectiveness Enfeeble temp chains often makes it so bosses attacks arent' even fast enough or hit allowing ES recharge to activate. I can afk stand in Uber Izara and Argus... not sure how much tankier you want to be

"
HylianSage wrote:
Hi again, I have another question.

If I'm using a Cospri's Will, what weapon should I use? I assume I should use Breath of the Council, but how important is the extra duration? Would just a high damage spell wand be better? Or should I use an Essence of Delirium on a wand instead?

Thanks!

Breath of Council or Delirium if you have cospr's (or both)
What do you think about singularity? I'm using consuming + shield for bosses and breath of the council + singularity for trash(unless map mods are crazy).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info