[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

How do you handle Chaos Damage with LL using Clarity 6 Discipline with Blood Magic?
Most Chaos Damage one shoots me imo (level 70 Trickster)
"
Freakout_son wrote:
How do you handle Chaos Damage with LL using Clarity 6 Discipline with Blood Magic?

For ll you need shav's or solaris lorica.
"
Effreti wrote:
"
Freakout_son wrote:

For ll you need shav's or solaris lorica.

Thank you very much =)
Did Uber Lab the other night for the first time ever. It was actually a breeze with this build! Izaro dropped like a fly.
I'm experiencing problems with bosses. The damage seems extremely low, though I have 20k chaos dmg / sec unbuffed. No issues whatsoever with surviving with around 9.2k ES or clearing packs of mobs in maps. Char name: Zelembac. What am I doing wrong? Or is the low damage on bosses normal? Need like over 1 min on a t12 boss to kill it. With other chars I kinda 1shot them.. Please help :/

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Really enjoying the build. This is the first time I have gone CI, I have about 7.6k es.

A couple of questions:

What is the optimal flask setup? (ideally i want some more deeps and survive-ability). Current set up

Spoiler

Currently i struggle with mana so i use a flask. Do i get regen from the tree or should i look for better gear with regen?

Killing bosses is sometimes a bit to slow. Should i consider a delirium for this?

Last edited by PandaPower on Dec 24, 2016, 5:32:51 AM
"
paco2304 wrote:
I'm experiencing problems with bosses. The damage seems extremely low, though I have 20k chaos dmg / sec unbuffed. No issues whatsoever with surviving with around 9.2k ES or clearing packs of mobs in maps. Char name: Zelembac. What am I doing wrong? Or is the low damage on bosses normal? Need like over 1 min on a t12 boss to kill it. With other chars I kinda 1shot them.. Please help :/

your setup and skill tree seems rather defensive but things you could to to buff your boss dmg

- get another weapon with essence of delirium mod and dw it for bosses
- use vaal lightning trap to shock bosses
- get a ring with essence of envy mod
- imo use witchfire flask

dno as for me i dont see a reason to run vuln and enfeeble as auras if you can use witchfire flask and the new chest (recently got a skin of the lords 1r 2b 3g with zealots oath) and hit more like 35k+ dot unbuffed
"
Elorix wrote:
"
paco2304 wrote:

your setup and skill tree seems rather defensive but things you could to to buff your boss dmg

- get another weapon with essence of delirium mod and dw it for bosses
- use vaal lightning trap to shock bosses
- get a ring with essence of envy mod
- imo use witchfire flask

dno as for me i dont see a reason to run vuln and enfeeble as auras if you can use witchfire flask and the new chest (recently got a skin of the lords 1r 2b 3g with zealots oath) and hit more like 35k+ dot unbuffed

Allright this seems crazy. Gonna try that out when I'm back off holidays. Thx for the tips buddy, appreciate it. :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Hi, I'm totally new to PoE and have become somewhat stuck in act 3 of merciless with this build. I'm level 68 and am able to progress through the level 63 areas, but I die enough that gaining experience is very slow and I might as well keep doing act 2 caverns/pyramid runs. I've been doing this for 5 levels now and am still stuck. Is this a normal wall to hit? If I just continue farming act 2 will I eventually be able to faceroll act 3? What should I do next to progress?

The character that is showing on my profile is one from years ago, I'm a level 68 shadow but I don't know how to link it.

edit: nvm the answer should have been obvious, bought a bunch of resist & spell damage stuff on poe.trade and act 3 is now easy.
Last edited by nightshark on Dec 28, 2016, 2:30:10 AM
For Ascendancy i undersand its trickster but ... what to lvl up first ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info