Goddamn Hall of Grandmasters

"
That map shouldn't exist. It's stupid, completely imbalanced.

Being imbalanced is kind of the idea. It's there for those that want to go into the storm and try to make it out the other side. It's part of the appeal of making a Grandmaster, and those who want the thrill of fighting enemies that are not cookie cutter hordes charging mindlessly with their auto attack.

If it were a mandatory area, then I would agree.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 8, 2018, 6:43:17 PM
i had the same problem yesterday. couldnt leech mana and couldnt even get their ES down to hurt them. 2 of the 4 chests i couldnt open and complete the map because of two characters i couldnt kill. but they couldnt even hurt me either!

fuck that map. i just decided it wasnt worth trying to switch my casual build around. so i said to hell with it.
Completed today with 2 portals left on my arc trapper without shimmeron .

Im pretty stoked , had no idea if i could even do it .

RogueweaponArcTrapMeta
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Nov 8, 2018, 8:12:39 PM
just weaponswap and place scorching ray totem/vortex to kill them xD
make a RF character

weapon swap with scorching ray

????

easy games
High damage with penetration and block and dodge reduction with fast movement= win. In my case pre cranked BV
Just did it today, died quiet a few times almost made it to the end not summoner friendly :(
best map in the game. on those max blockers u need degen like bale fire/shield swap is nice.
Git R Dun!
Today I tried this map for the third time. I cleared all atlas with corrupted guardian and shaper but I can't complete this map.
In this last try I killed all grandmaster except one: demi spider queen. Not even scorching ray bypass his energy shield.
Someone have any suggestions for me?
I play as necromancer with flame golem and spectre.
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
They paid $500 to get their characters in, it's a good idea to not piss off the whales keeping your game afloat

Horse poop bro.
A common stash sale weekend probably nets a multitude of income.

Anyway. Worst 500 ever spent, because indeed, nobody plays that map.

If I want to see some crazy build, I'll watch the 1% strimmers and I'll just vendor hotgm map
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info