Goddamn Hall of Grandmasters

"
Sounds good to me, might share with me? :P
iam ready

Zerphi's combo requires complicated flask management. I don't even know if gms have flask or even if they are programmed well enough to achieve that mythical 100k regen.

Last edited by awetZ020 on Aug 19, 2016, 11:45:29 PM
"
awetZ020 wrote:
"
Sounds good to me, might share with me? :P
iam ready

Zerphi's combo requires complicated flask management. I don't even know if gms have flask or even if they are programmed well enough to achieve that mythical 100k regen.

They seem to use Rumi's, therefore flask usage could be handled
I agree with all that say this is a dead map that very few play so paying $500 to showcase a player build is a waste. The risk/rewards are not there to justify running the map. But this is GGG and they don't really know how (or don't care to) balance risk vs. rewards for boss fights. Just look at Merc Malachai, all the risk to kill him for garbage reward.

Problem is though that if the risk is high for 99.9% or all builds but so is the reward then the .1% who figure out a specific build that can take the boss out easily will then be farming it all day for becoming richest player. Then the build will be posted and become FotM build and GGG will be forced to nerf something to weaken that build or change the boss' defense (usually GGG nerfs rather than change the boss mechanics) so that specific build can't face roll the boss.

It's going to be the same for the final 4 World of Atlas bosses. We'll need an uber Atziri capable build to battle these endgame bosses and from the looks of the Hydra battle video we'll need 4 different uber builds to be tanky enough (such as cold resist for the Hydra) to defeat all 4 of them.

I've never had a build that can survive regular Atziri let alone uber-Atziri so this content will most definitely be out of bounds for me. To get there I have to go through tier 15 maps and I've never ever gotten a tier 15 to drop so I'm shit out of luck here.

Since the new content will make the uber supporters happy then it really is "working as intended" for GGG and can be seen as a form of "pay to get content you want".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I agree with all that say this is a dead map that very few play so paying $500 to showcase a player build is a waste. The risk/rewards are not there to justify running the map. But this is GGG and they don't really know how (or don't care to) balance risk vs. rewards for boss fights. Just look at Merc Malachai, all the risk to kill him for garbage reward.

Problem is though that if the risk is high for 99.9% or all builds but so is the reward then the .1% who figure out a specific build that can take the boss out easily will then be farming it all day for becoming richest player. Then the build will be posted and become FotM build and GGG will be forced to nerf something to weaken that build or change the boss' defense (usually GGG nerfs rather than change the boss mechanics) so that specific build can't face roll the boss.

It's going to be the same for the final 4 World of Atlas bosses. We'll need an uber Atziri capable build to battle these endgame bosses and from the looks of the Hydra battle video we'll need 4 different uber builds to be tanky enough (such as cold resist for the Hydra) to defeat all 4 of them.

I've never had a build that can survive regular Atziri let alone uber-Atziri so this content will most definitely be out of bounds for me. To get there I have to go through tier 15 maps and I've never ever gotten a tier 15 to drop so I'm shit out of luck here.

Since the new content will make the uber supporters happy then it really is "working as intended" for GGG and can be seen as a form of "pay to get content you want".

sorry mate i have a real issue with this post, its totally untrue and just shows how terribly lazy you are, i only started playing this game at start of perandus and 2 leagues in i have killed everything the game has to offer except core malachai, there are PLENTY of good solid cheap builds to do this , if you are an average player like me then i would recommend dual flame totem Liftingnerdbro has done an awesome guide, it doesn't require expensive gear and i always do it to start a league to farm currency, it is also faceroll atziri farmer , cmon man dont be bad and just learn to play the game , there is tons of advice and information here.
I am quite surprised you did not even figure out it was plain aegis aurora tanker build. In fact these three are rather easy to defeat because their inventors invested everything in defense and cannot one hit KO you before you shatter their defences with block reduction.
Ah...well Aegis Aurora's heyday was before my time. I do remember my now absent guildies telling me about their old builds that utilized it but it slipped my mind when I was fighting those three GMs.

And I've ever even thought about how PVP works until I played a match with a friend about a week ago. Prior to that I will admit to complete ignorance to all aspects of it.

The fact that I mowed the rest down by facetanking them made up for it, so no worries. :)
I was doing nothing but farming Grandmasters on Perandus after i got my main to level 100, so that's roughly about half of a league.

I was farming Grandmasters on Prophecy until i got bored with the game and quit, so that's about a day or two.

I will be farming Grandmasters in Essence unless there will be another way to get filthy rich by actually playing the game. This time ill do it on stream because it seems people are at lost when it comes to written guides.

All you need to kill them is get the Block chance reduction support gem-

It reduces enemy chance to block and dodge.

I have killed them all on bv char-
"
Arrowneous wrote:

lol what a load of garbage, this game needs more things like hall of grandmasters, it's a sort of alternative to atziri
had no problems( maybe 10 times in a row) with this map.
playing a cheap ice trap build. everything dies instantly.
the guys around the strongboxes are tricky but running around helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info