Concerns related to the Russian merge

"
Kingoko wrote:
Damn took me like 2 hours to read all posts here :P
And actually im surprised that only 1 post was about create additional server/realm for Garena players.
For me it seems the best solution, there are hundreds online games that control like 10+ different servers/realms.
Every1 will be happy. Garena players will get their server/realm not changed at all, they keep all items/mtx they have and they will stay in same playerbase and will have exactly same game experience like nothing happened and Garena Cis still work.
Our players here will not be affected cause no merge - no problems. Only GGG will take some cost a bit to run additional server/realm but it will be covered with ease selling much more supporter packs if every1 happy.
Or maybe im wrong and its hard to do? But then why it worked so far and we got this international realm and four garena and China. And it works great for many other online games.

O rily?
nope. i`m played this acc here and will play garena acc.... here :)
so/

WE
ARE
COMING!!!

crying int babies may cry, but we will play.

(evil groul laugth)
HA HA HA HA HA
TIME IS COMING!
Last edited by Kami_Kaze on Aug 20, 2016, 11:30:56 PM
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
And actually im surprised that only 1 post was about create additional server/realm for Garena players.
For me it seems the best solution, there are hundreds online games that control like 10+ different servers/realms.
Every1 will be happy. Garena players will get their server/realm not changed at all, they keep all items/mtx they have and they will stay in same playerbase and will have exactly same game experience like nothing happened and Garena Cis still work.
Our players here will not be affected cause no merge - no problems. Only GGG will take some cost a bit to run additional server/realm but it will be covered with ease selling much more supporter packs if every1 happy.
Or maybe im wrong and its hard to do? But then why it worked so far and we got this international realm and four garena and China. And it works great for many other online games.

O rily?
so/

WE
ARE
COMING!!!

(evil groul laugth)
HA HA HA HA HA
TIME IS COMING!

Писать сначала научись, бастард.
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:

O rily?
so/

WE
ARE
COMING!!!

(evil groul laugth)
HA HA HA HA HA
TIME IS COMING!

Писать сначала научись, бастард.

бхах. сначала укажи на какую букву сделать ударение. ато 1 из возможных действий я точно умею делать. :Р
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
бастард.

bastard? hey, 5 years learning russian in school finally pays out!!11

---

i don't think there will be a russian server. russia's new regulation is that user data needs to be held on russian territory if a foreign company offers services in russia (pretty weird view probably coming from buerocrats still printing out the internet on demand).

dunno how ggg handles this
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
бастард.

bastard? hey, 5 years learning russian in school finally pays out!!11

---

i don't think there will be a russian server. russia's new regulation is that user data needs to be held on russian territory if a foreign company offers services in russia (pretty weird view probably coming from buerocrats still printing out the internet on demand).

dunno how ggg handles this

i dunno, i just dont wanna see cyrillic spam in global or trade, also its gonna be hard to buy smth from someone with ru version of game. also stupid boosts, like +150% to rarity from garena.
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
"
Celorien wrote:
Can there just be a modifier on the race rewards "Cannot be traded" in red text? Just like how the pvp only characters have.

THIS PLEASE!

Adding those tradeable alt arts and alt demis will shit on original owners, seriously.

And making them untreadeable shits on the russian players instead.

Try to adopt less of a "Me, me, me" standpoint.
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
also stupid boosts, like +150% to rarity from garena.

Пруфы, билли, нам нужны пруфы....

да и то что приедет с гарены останется на стандарте, а что происходит в этой говнопомойке мало кого волнует, основной народ играет на лигах.
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
also its gonna be hard to buy smth from someone with ru version of game
so... don't buy it from them? especially if their items will, as they say, "ruin the economy"?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
also its gonna be hard to buy smth from someone with ru version of game
so... don't buy it from them? especially if their items will, as they say, "ruin the economy"?

how you suppose to know if someone who posted item to poe.trade have ru client?
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
also stupid boosts, like +150% to rarity from garena.

Пруфы, билли, нам нужны пруфы....

да и то что приедет с гарены останется на стандарте, а что происходит в этой говнопомойке мало кого волнует, основной народ играет на лигах.

Хочешь сказать не было буста на день за то, что сервера лежали?
Last edited by prettyfast95 on Aug 30, 2016, 8:06:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info