Concerns related to the Russian merge

Many of these items have artificially high value because their supply has diminished due to "unfair" factor of player attrition, owners of the items and even old collectors stop logging into the game and items are lost forever. Unlike a collector IRL where the entire collection will eventually end up back in circulation when their inheritance is auctioned off at estate sales.

I don't see people asking GGG to replace those permanently out of circulation alt art items?

If you are framing your objection as caring about the fairness of the collector economy, then you're being self serving and nothing more. You're also being hypocritical in that you YOU care about YOUR alt items but you don't care about some Russian Collectors alt items. It's incredibly insensitive and selfish to demand they get untradable items, in fact even labeling their items as "russian version" is hugely unfair to them. IRL collecting hobbies; unknown collection hoards can be unearthed or show up at auctions and cause your items to lose value. It happens, it's part of life and part of collecting. You all are benefiting far more from that artificial inflation of lost collections than the harm from an influx of new russian items.

GGG should absolutely NOT tag Russian alt art, unless it's to differentiate one race reward (first place in the Russian Race league) over another (first place international)

Calling for an entire region of players to be treated unfairly in not allowing them to trade their items; because a much smaller "wealthier" subset of pixel collectors is just hypocritical and frankly artificial self serving outrage over something that is just a fact of life in real collecting.

TL;DR: se la vi

TL;DR2 suck it up and deal, the influx is no different from the attrition that made your items more valuable than they should be in a real world collecting market. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, if you can befit from "unfair" market factors, you can lose out from them as well.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i find it good how GGG cares for that
I really don't see how it could be anymore fair to both Realms in this merge Also I think it will simplify some of your work an that's just good business I don't see that many of the unhappy are all that when it comes to buying supporter packs either ...
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Man, People will cry over literally anything?
immagine you find a 40k$ gold bar and then suddnendly the price goes down to 10k, wouldnt you be pissed?
I will just buy the next supporter pack for the pet @ 60 $
As for the AA items I like there being more who cares about normal anyway

Also still want standards for hideout where you can put equipment sets on id pay for that especially if you can put microtransactions on them
Thx for the post Chris and welcome Russian players!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info