Concerns related to the Russian merge

Lot of talk about 'old, loyal and dedicated players' being betrayed. Apparently if you're Russian, you're not allowed to be an old, loyal and dedicated player.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Aaaaand you just lost a permanent supporter.

Won't be purchasing any more supporter pack or points.

Specifically due to Garemon and them having the chance to get unique MTX that we can't get while they can get all our MTX.

I don't think it's fair that they get a favor treatment and get MTX we can't get while having all our available MTX.

Either make it faair and give us the possibility to acquire the unique Russian MTX we never got a chance on or refund it for them. Give us a time-frame to acquire one-time only MTX that were put on sale on their during holidays on our servers as well.

Bye, Felicia.
nobody considered the possibility that maybe those Russian alt.art owners could actually be proud of their items and go "fuck it these are more valuable than the other crappy ones, no way that we are going to sell these for lower price", and then the prizes actually go up??

you silly people... xD
d:-D*
"
D_bak wrote:
This is a huge "fuck you" to ALL racers in INT, not just the old racers like Mors. Why the fuck would I want to continue dragging myself up at stupid hours everyday for a race here when I can just hop on to Garena SEA to get the race rewards with next to 0 effort?

This RU merge will set a precedence for future garena merges (which I am sure will happen since Garena SEA is more or less a ghost town right now)

I understand GGG is caught between a rock and a hard place. Its either they piss us off or they piss off the garena players. And they chose to sacrifice us (their main crowd).

Speak for yourself. Not everyone who has done races gives a shit about this. If you're so petty that you're willing to wait years to get a prize you punched babies for, that is eternally marked that you did so, go ahead. Nothing stopping you from making an investment in an item that apparently is going to drop to a wisdom scroll fragment in value when it actually does come over here. Feel free to be a poser and go "haha yeah I totally raced in the hard leagues with everyone else to get my cool toy, look at how cool I am". It's totally not like you can just buy the alt-art for these items, that you didn't earn, right now anyway; the end result is the same, really. They're not "sacrificing their main crowd", they're choosing to put the overall population and health of the game above the whims of a handful of very entitled individuals.
All this crying about alternate arts makes me lol. Garena Russia has like a thousand active players. Ya'll think Taryn's Shiver and other super rare alternate arts are gonna see a significant price drop, but they're not. There's still only going to be 50 of the damn things in dumpster league. The price of an item traded a handful of times a year will drop maybe 100 exalts, big who cares. Something something mountains and mole hills.

As for limited MTX, GGG didn't break any promises. They didn't make them available again, they're just allowing people that bought them to keep them because they're not a shitty gaming company. As far as I'm aware, it was a one-time deal on Russian servers too, so maybe stop being little authoritarian twats and allow the 50 or so people with pilgrim hats to keep them, since it's not going to affect you at all.
Last edited by Sofunk on Aug 3, 2016, 9:02:19 PM
lol, people talking about racism and xenophobia against russians. have you ever vist russian part of youtube or facebook?
oh my god whatever, this is such a non issue. lol. its a game people not real life.
S L O W E R
The Pet kinda bothers me. Would have preferred that to be changed for some points in store or something.

Other than that it seems fair enough.

Unlike some people making massive drama here I'll continue to support GGG despite one minor decision that I disagree with.
They could have, you know, just not allowed such a dumb company to run things. Maybe that would have been the real way they treated their customers fairly, not this end result mess.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Hallalster wrote:
"

They are also fine with coming over as long as they don't have to deal with your "me no spek rusian" bullshit when they whisper you.

See the hypocrisy and bigotry in your statement?

People are looking at this as if foreigners are joining "their" realm and taking over. That is not the case at all, these are all GGG playersbase migrating from one GGG endorsed realm to another GGG endorsed realm. You are not entitled to anything they are not, as simple as that.

You need better arguments. In case you were not aware, GGG was not publishing or maintaining the game on Garena servers.

People specifically avoided garena to avoid Russians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info