How to slow down the Clear-Speed Meta

"
grepman wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

I wonder if you still jump when the servers go offline because there are not enough players left to pay the bills?

ah we get to the classic 'sell out' argument employed by anyone who supports selling out.

eat while compromising integrity, or starve while not compromising integrity

yeah, my choice is the latter - any day of the week, twice on sunday. rather die with my balls than live with them cut off.

Sadly this shit isn't about your balls but about a company with many workers that have to pay for a living and have to care for their families and other rl shit. But Mr. Pathos I guess that's worth nothing compared to your balls. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

I wonder if you still jump when the servers go offline because there are not enough players left to pay the bills?

ah we get to the classic 'sell out' argument employed by anyone who supports selling out.

eat while compromising integrity, or starve while not compromising integrity

yeah, my choice is the latter - any day of the week, twice on sunday. rather die with my balls than live with them cut off.

Sadly this shit isn't about your balls but about a company with many workers that have to pay for a living and have to care for their families and other rl shit. But Mr. Pathos I guess that's worth nothing compared to your balls. ^^

*yawn*

like Ive said, it's a fairly generic story about a niche product selling out because of 'pay for a living and have to care for their families and other rl shit'.

hear that all the time. I almost shed a tear. almost. almost reads like a victor hugo novel. almost.
"
grepman wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
MS cap and make restriction for any MS skill

/thread

no MS nerf alone is not enough

MS + MS skills
AOE
Damage in general and more multipliers
Double dipping on most dots

Alright, why not
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
God no I'd quit well faster then usual.
The most effective slow down I've seen so far is offscreen loot filter sounds.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Make a new map mod :
Pack size + 1*%

map only contains devourers and fallingfromthesky Ursas ( plus the unique boss)

And make the evengelist bubble nemesis mod much, much more common ... as a standard rare mod

done

:]
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
Make a new map mod :
Pack size + 1*%

map only contains devourers and fallingfromthesky Ursas ( plus the unique boss)

And make the evengelist bubble nemesis mod much, much more common ... as a standard rare mod

done

:]

Believe or not, many builds dont give a shit about ursas and devourers too. They can tank them anyway.
Oh, and wait. Wasnt that already implemented with certain prophecy? "The Trembling Earth" it is.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Believe or not, many builds dont give a shit about ursas and devourers too. They can tank them anyway.
Oh, and wait. Wasnt that already implemented with certain prophecy? "The Trembling Earth" it is.

Really lol ?
Haven't got that one yet then, looking forward to it!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Better solution - make very hard mods possible and very rewarding.

Not only at Atziry or Shaper.

Don't create bottle necks - like small room with instagibbing mob - instead make whole content harder but avoidable at price of spent time.

Or just create anti rampage like mod - more time between killing give significant IIq/IIR bonus. Add stages to it - killing 25 mobs within 5 seconds of each other grants unique drop.Add a super rampage boss - 50 mobs with 5 seconds of each other will spawn random hard boss - with good drop chance of somthing very valuable.

Damn, every slowdown that is profitable will be very welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info