Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
Ill admit Lab completely sucks for those in predictive.

It doesn't suck if you have decent and stable ping. I play predictive and rarely, if ever, have problems with the laby.

I suppose it's clear that if YOU have no problems, then certainly nobody else could.

Give your head a shake. Even GGG themselves have admitted to their lousy server performance and bad game engine coding.
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

It doesn't suck if you have decent and stable ping. I play predictive and rarely, if ever, have problems with the laby.

I suppose it's clear that if YOU have no problems, then certainly nobody else could.

Give your head a shake. Even GGG themselves have admitted to their lousy server performance and bad game engine coding.

I bolded and underlined the important part you apparently didn't read...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 14, 2016, 5:15:57 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

Ditto, and I don't have decent ping (hovers just above 100 most of the time), so I am unable to play lockstep without being annoyed by the latency. But I don't use desync-making movement skills either. I take my time rather than cheesing the content like most people. (Not that cheesing it would make it any more fun.)

But what technical / performance problems can indeed be blamed on GGG are definitely amplified in the labyrinth.

It's funny, but from a purely technical point of view I think the Laby would work a lot better in D3 for that reason alone. Their design trusts the client more, and therefore desync is not an issue despite the game obviously running in predictive mode.

From a gameplay point of view, of course, I think it would be as poor an addition to D3 as it was to PoE, and the reactions to it would be equally negative there.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I read it all. The bottom line is there ARE problems. Lots of them. Many of which are lab related.
"
I read it all. The bottom line is there ARE problems. Lots of them. Many of which are lab related.

Please elaborate. The domain dc issue seems to be fixed, if you've got a solid connection there are no desync issues. So what other "problems" are there?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 14, 2016, 5:15:33 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

Please elaborate. The domain dc issue seems to be fixed, if you've got a solid connection there are no desync issues. So what other "problems" are there?

[Removed by Support]

If you think a personal attack is going to convince someone that the lab isn't garbage, you're going to be disappointed.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Oct 12, 2016, 12:51:38 AM
Who said I'm trying to convince anyone what the laby is or isn't? Just defending predictive mode. :P
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 14, 2016, 5:15:09 PM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

If you think a personal attack is going to convince someone that the lab isn't garbage, you're going to be disappointed.

Apparently, there's a different set of rules for each individual user. Even PM harassment is acceptable by some.
"
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Apparently, there's a different set of rules for each individual user. Even PM harassment is acceptable by some.

Salt inevitably comes back heh ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 12, 2016, 1:30:37 AM
We're now over 270 threads in the list.

I've been updating the list that Zaludoz started that keeps track of people that have made posts in support of "fixing" labyrinth since October 3. See the OP. I went back a week or two from that and went through those new threads looking for posts to add to that list. At the same time I've continued to update the list of threads here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum that express problems with labyrinth. Over the past couple weeks or so there have been 7 new threads started and I believe that five of them were started by people where that was their first post in support of fixing labyrinth was when they started up their thread. There were 30 account names added during that time bringing the total 612.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info