Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Some builds are very good at the lab, some can barely make it through, and finally some builds cannot do Izaro ... that just about sums it up. Having to pay up to make someone else get you the points that you want in case of the last. Now for builds that can do Argus, that is a whole other case....
If it makes you feel better I really doubt people who want better in game trade are a 'minority' and yet they still haven't improved that.

Luckily though being in a minority doesn't equal being wrong, that is to say; if the rewards of the lab were the exact same - ascendancy class/points, enchants, uber lab loot rewards - but were obtained in a more well thought out way the experience of getting them would be better.

And you don't have to hate the lab to know they could have done something different and more fun. I put up with it and complete it on every character I make and every time it feels like a chore.

It's intuitively easy to understand while playing it there had to have been better options to challenge and reward the player.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

And you don't have to hate the lab to know they could have done something different and more fun

for example? what would be fun for you?

sadly ggg never elaborated on their design decision process for trapped areas. it's only a guess that they wanted something difficult to provide content for skilled players with less time.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

And you don't have to hate the lab to know they could have done something different and more fun

sadly ggg never elaborated on their design decision process for trapped areas. it's only a guess that they wanted something difficult to provide content for skilled players with less time.

Have you watched any of the youtube/twitch/vimio etc., lab runs of people using juggernaut? There's really very little skill or time involved.
"
vio wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Difficult?

I would love it if GGG removed the lab/moved rewards and actually made it a lot harder to get the points, if they made them a long term goal to aspire to.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Since about May 17 I've been keeping a list of the many threads that have been discussing problems with labyrinth. I've decided to keep the list on line in this OP.

So the previous 9 times you posted this weren't enough and decided it deserved it's own topic? And then you artificially inflate it with the recent spam threads...

Spoiler
I'm looking increasingly forward to reaching that tipping point you guys keep talking about, it's getting pretty pathetic.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
New endgame will be a map device in a room behind izaro.
Going to be great!
"
Kellog wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Have you watched any of the youtube/twitch/vimio etc., lab runs of people using juggernaut? There's really very little skill or time involved.

^

Can confirm, made Juggernaut this league for Lab only.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Another perfect example of the minority beeing the more vocal about a subject.

/case closed
So now we have threads about thread of the lab.

Yo dawg I heard you like massive list I already linked in every other thread, so ima make a thread just to list the threads.

The real question is did you list this thread in your list or not, because if not I see that as a missed opportunity.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info