Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

I don't think the lab is that bad, I would prefer if it lost the pseudo HC feel, I play SC mainly because I like funky builds and don't think that the game is really balanced well enough to play HC, maybe some of the large areas of traps could use some looking at to make not getting hit more feasible instead of just charge through, but other than that it's fine. It's a nice change of pace from doing maps or atziri.
Last edited by j33bus on Jul 18, 2016, 4:27:51 PM
I just hate disconnections about lab. Especially in uberlab.
I hate them so much lol. I don't know if this happened to you, but recently the disconnections are so frequent in lab; i didn't crashed so often in lab during the first month of the game.
Sometimes I too have fps problem even when doing lab in solo...

I love the lab, i'm happy to farm it. Though, i would change some things.
"
someone somewhere wrote a post on how eating poop will eventually make you accustomed to it. you seem like a good example, congratulations.

It's more in line with someone who doesn't like waiting in long lines at an amusement park, for the fastest most exciting ride. I could easily forego standing in line to ride "the Labyrinth inverted coaster" and simply ride the "Malichai to maps" wooden coaster and still have a pretty good time in the park.

I wouldn't have a very good time though, if I picketed the park to try and force them to let me to the front of the line for free.
Last edited by Xtorma on Jul 18, 2016, 5:48:31 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
for the fastest most exciting ride.

When analogies go wrong :)

Fast and exciting? Are we talking about the same lab?
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
for the fastest most exciting ride.

When analogies go wrong :)

Fast and exciting? Are we talking about the same lab?

The line represents the lab, the coaster represents the builds you can make with ascendancy points. I thought that was pretty clear.

People finish the lab in under 5 mins regularly, and finding something exciting is subjective, so even if I meant the lab , it would fit for many people.
My only disappointment is that going for side stuff is still mostly a waste of time in the uber labyrinth other than the sure unique chests.
"
Phrazz wrote:
...And Sexcalibur has created how many of them?

:D
Dont forget "And how many of them are trash generic one liner meme posts?". That ones important too since its the large majority of them.

After that its "And how many are actually well constructed feedback posts looking at both sides of the argument while maintaining a neutral or positive outlook whilst suggesting positive changes?", that would be pretty much none.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 18, 2016, 7:21:20 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Dont forget "And how many of them are trash generic one liner meme posts?". That ones important too since its the large majority of them.

After that its "And how many are actually well constructed feedback posts looking at both sides of the argument while maintaining a neutral or positive outlook whilst suggesting positive changes?", that would be pretty much none.

Many of the threads begin as a levelheaded, well constructed complaint thread. Then the bully brigade show up with their usual insults, venom and derailment with the hope of provoking response and probations of good people.
"
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Many of the threads begin as a levelheaded, well constructed complaint thread. Then the bully brigade show up with their usual insults, venom and derailment with the hope of provoking response and probations of good people.

I think you may need a safe space.
"
Xtorma wrote:

I think you may need a safe space.

for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info