Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
goetzjam wrote:
The real question is did you list this thread in your list or not, because if not I see that as a missed opportunity.

Top of the list. lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
You should add the word "perceived" before the word "problems" in your title. Because most of the "problems" listed can be summed up by using the phrase "I don't like".
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You should add the word "perceived" before the word "problems" in your title. Because most of the "problems" listed can be summed up by using the phrase "I don't like".

And quite a lot of the people that say "i dont like" don't even attempt to learn the content.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

And quite a lot of the people that say "i dont like" don't even attempt to learn the content.

I don't like it, but I learned how to do it. I just figured it would be a lot faster then whining about it in hopes they would just give me what I want.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

I don't like it, but I learned how to do it. I just figured it would be a lot faster then whining about it in hopes they would just give me what I want.

You, I like.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
People have other stuff they can do (other games, real life stuff). They arent as dedicated to poe as you guys. Its just not that important to some people, they would rather do something enjoyable than get a couple points in a game they casually play.

My friend gave me his account because of the lab (got all 6 points a few days after it was released). Video games are supposed to be fun, not annoying.

The lab kills hardcore and alts. With the xp nerf, once you hit 90 what are you going to do? New game
Last edited by Chadwixx on Jul 18, 2016, 2:56:47 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
The lab kills hardcore and alts.
Dangerous content kills hardcore? Why play hardcore if you're averse to danger? And the change to league wide trials kinda negates your "kills alts" theory.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I personally don't like the lab at all, but whatever, I can live with it. I just get my points and avoid it. Only playing HC (almost all SF) I try to keep some pride about what I do, so I refuse to pay other players for carries so I will never EVER do the Uber lab, but I can live without the extra two points. fine, that gimps me a little. but whatever.

The thing that really gets under my skin is just the fact that traps do % damage... I guess they had no other way to balance it? Its just shit that 'the more life you have the more damage they do' type scaling dynamic. I have lost track of my mouse pointer and died in a trial while 30-40 levels over once, oh well, that's my mistake. I have seen others die to them as well, but he was just being overconfident and ran through some.

I do also know of a few people who have quit the game because of it, for sure. but I also know some who quit because of the Beyond league too. so, no big deal I suppose.

Its not something I would otherwise ever complain about, but I just don't know anyone who likes the lab. I just don't see GGG removing it after such an investment in added content so I keep my mouth shut on those kind of topics - I just don't like seeing it insinuated that the 'lab haters' are a minority.. and even if they are, the 'lab dislikers' are surely not.

"
Zee wrote:
I personally don't like the lab at all, but whatever, I can live with it. I just get my points and avoid it. Only playing HC (almost all SF) I try to keep some pride about what I do, so I refuse to pay other players for carries so I will never EVER do the Uber lab, but I can live without the extra two points. fine, that gimps me a little. but whatever.

The thing that really gets under my skin is just the fact that traps do % damage... I guess they had no other way to balance it? Its just shit that 'the more life you have the more damage they do' type scaling dynamic. I have lost track of my mouse pointer and died in a trial while 30-40 levels over once, oh well, that's my mistake. I have seen others die to them as well, but he was just being overconfident and ran through some.

I do also know of a few people who have quit the game because of it, for sure. but I also know some who quit because of the Beyond league too. so, no big deal I suppose.

Its not something I would otherwise ever complain about, but I just don't know anyone who likes the lab. I just don't see GGG removing it after such an investment in added content so I keep my mouth shut on those kind of topics - I just don't like seeing it insinuated that the 'lab haters' are a minority.. and even if they are, the 'lab dislikers' are surely not.

It's been said that the prophecy HC league is almost a ghost town because of the labyrinth. If I compare the SC prophecy labyrinth ladder to the HC prophecy labyrinth ladder, I see that HC is very small. But that's really not a very good indication of overall HC population. Do you have a "feel" for the HC population size in the current league?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

someone somewhere wrote a post on how eating poop will eventually make you accustomed to it. you seem like a good example, congratulations.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info