Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
smtad wrote:
Please rework helmet enchantment.

There is currently a 0.11% chance of getting the enchantment you want. Those are some high odds and numbers in poe. You should be happy it's not 0,011% :)
First time poster here.

I just want to add my name to this list since I completely fail to understand how you can lock crucial parts of character-builds behind a One-life-only content.

I don´t mind the Labyrinth as optional content, even locking certain loot behind it, but please don´t make it mandatory for character builds.
At least take it into consideration.

To those who say ”it´s already been decided” > even Blizzard Entertainment came around with releasing WoW Vanilla with enough Name Signatures for it to happen.

Suggestion: Release a point of Ascendancy for each Boss completed in Act 1-8 or better yet for every 10 Character Levels 10-80.

Peace!
Last edited by Grussen on Jan 4, 2019, 2:16:41 PM
Cool maybe 30 or 40 thousand more signatures, and they might make more changes. Hope it works out for you guys.
"
Grussen wrote:
First time poster here.

I just want to add my name to this list since I completely fail to understand how you can lock crucial parts of character-builds behind a One-life-only content.

I don´t mind the Labyrinth as optional content, even locking certain loot behind it, but please don´t make it mandatory for character builds.
At least take it into consideration.

To those who say ”it´s already been decided” > even Blizzard Entertainment came around with releasing WoW Vanilla with enough Name Signatures for it to happen.

Suggestion: Release a point of Ascendancy for each Boss completed in Act 1-8 or better yet for every 10 Character Levels 10-80.

Peace!

Done, thanks for the support.

GGG does try to respond to customer feedback. They have made this clear in every league. They have also made it clear with the changes to labyrinth over the years. For example, here's a partial list.

ES builds were screwed in the original. Now counts only 50% for damage scaling.

Trials must only be done once per league instead of once per character.

Trials reduced from 6 to 3 for 2 of 4 labs.

First 2 labs were reduced down to the point that almost no lab gauntlets are required.

GGG explicitly stated for most of these changes that they were done due to player feedback.

What still needs to be changed in lab is making completion of the 6 endgame trials more predictable and to allow recovery of a lab run after a disconnect. Of course, the ideal change would be to move the ascendancy points elsewhere like you suggest.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
m(

how could you, 2 posts in 8 years ...

hands up, who bought this account on ebay?

well, he really never did the softcore merciless lab. but the eternal labyrinth. weird.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 4, 2019, 3:16:29 PM
"
vio wrote:
m(

well, he really never did the softcore merciless lab. but the eternal labyrinth. weird.

If what you say is correct, I would guess that maybe a friend carried him in an eternal lab?

Regarding the ebay thing, what is the thinking there? You think someone just bought an account on ebay just to pretend to be a new voice against lab? That makes no sense to me. If someone wanted to do that why not just create a new account for free? Is it really that hard to believe that many players find lab to be shit content?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
vio wrote:
m(

If what you say is correct, I would guess that maybe a friend carried him in an eternal lab?

Regarding the ebay thing, what is the thinking there? You think someone just bought an account on ebay just to pretend to be a new voice against lab? That makes no sense to me. If someone wanted to do that why not just create a new account for free? Is it really that hard to believe that many players find lab to be shit content?

uhm, oh, aah, it's just weird that he never did merciless lab but the eternal one and complains here. maybe he forgot, who knows.

that ebay thing was a (bad) joke. sorry for posting in your thread though
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

that ebay thing was a (bad) joke. sorry for posting in your thread though

I guess I just miss understood what the strike out meant. No apology needed, I don't really consider the opener to have any ownership or anything in a thread. Thanks for the thought though.

That strike out thing is cool though. Let me try. Hey it works. :-)
Soo about 1000 poe players think they should get free ascension points so they can look cool in their high skill class?

Nah. Practice with another class until you are ready to ascend with a hard class.
"
Soo about 1000 poe players think they should get free ascension points so they can look cool in their high skill class?

Nah. Practice with another class until you are ready to ascend with a hard class.

Weeding out glass cannons. hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info