Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
5 chaos for a carry is a meaningful barrier to Ascension, you say?

Everything in PoE is trivial, when you look it through party/trade. Is reaching a Core map easy or hard? Well, it's super easy, anyone can do it, you just need 20c (or whatever it costs).

The fact that some people opt to cheese everything through party/trade, doesn't mean that the Lab is not challenging or that some other people wouldn't loose their fun, if you remove it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 5, 2016, 5:30:58 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

But it is fun to play.

Absolutely, I believe you that you find it fun. It is not fun for other people though.

So there is no reason to change it for a few disgruntled people. Non-problem solved.

Well, I haven't donated since they introduced the horrible labyrinth and a significant percentage of people have apparently followed suit. So, perhaps problem is solved from your perspective.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
This thread is still alive ?
"
IceDeal wrote:
This thread is still alive ?
Lol, I think it was DOA. Some people just have trouble letting go.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Does completing lab not feel rewarding enough for the time invested, or the challenge when you finally do complete it. I dont know any where else you can just open a chest and be handed red maps or a deck of divination cards. What about the enchants, some which are very valuable if you get them on meta uniques.

Red map chests are extremely rare and divination card chests aren't particularly amazing.
Don't get me started on enchants though, the odds of you getting something useful yet alone good are extremely low which is dumb because it is almost always better to craft it on bases than it is to put them onto your own helmet.

For the sheer length of the labyrinth coupled with the fact that you only get a single life to work with makes most people salty when we run it myself included.
Last edited by shaunus on Oct 5, 2016, 10:25:11 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Well, I haven't donated since they introduced the horrible labyrinth and a significant percentage of people have apparently followed suit. So, perhaps problem is solved from your perspective.

A lot of people never support. Many people do. So what? It's been this way from the beginning , and changes with every iteration.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

A lot of people never support. Many people do. So what? It's been this way from the beginning , and changes with every iteration.

Look at what I bolded and you will realize why your comment is a complete non-sequitur.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Look at what I bolded and you will realize why your comment is a complete non-sequitur.

I currently have 11 tabs dedicated to currency orbs. I would really love to get the currency tab for example but, I made an oath to myself that I wouldn't donate another dime as long as Ascendancy Points were gated behind trap game play. I don't really play enough recently to make it worth while but I went for months playing and coveting the currency tab.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Wow, good work counting all the posts. My curiosity has been satisfied.
"
Turtledove wrote:

I currently have 11 tabs dedicated to currency orbs. I would really love to get the currency tab for example but, I made an oath to myself that I wouldn't donate another dime as long as Ascendancy Points were gated behind trap game play. I don't really play enough recently to make it worth while but I went for months playing and coveting the currency tab.

Im in the exact same spot, or was actually, torn between buying currency tab but everyday i loged in and saw "wtb lab carry/wtb izaro kill" messages flooding 820 and trade chats i was reminded of what a shitty choice the made to implement said content. No dime ofcourse spent and since day 5 of the AoW i havent loged in for more than 5 minutes.

Completely letting go of a game that perfectly fullfills(ed) your enjoyment/fun needs in that department is hard indeed, but we are getting there slowly.

Keep up the good work Turtledove.

P.S. new lab threads were popping up in reddit but the white knight mentality is deep rooted there and you cant see them due to downvoting. Still wondering why GGG turn their eyes from the issue.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info