[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

"
Lookmomimcool wrote:

Another thing is How can OP reach 10k es with those items. Im sitting at 7.7k with rare gloves with 200es. I was at 6.8k with the unique ones. Since im going for 125/125 on atlas i find it hard to do the guardians with so little es. Any tips on that?

Also how much int do you have, whats your discipline level and how much aura effectiveness do you have?
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Last edited by turtleken on Nov 6, 2016, 5:37:15 AM
How does this build compare to the Inquisitor tri-curse WI? The other build is Shaper-viable, is it the same with this? I'm running this build at the moment and loving it, just wondering what can be achieved in the end-game (Uber lab, Uber Atziri, Guardians, Shaper etc).

P.S. Currently lvl 82, will maybe try Uber lab at 85.
"
NinjaTurtl3 wrote:
How does this build compare to the Inquisitor tri-curse WI? The other build is Shaper-viable, is it the same with this? I'm running this build at the moment and loving it, just wondering what can be achieved in the end-game (Uber lab, Uber Atziri, Guardians, Shaper etc).

P.S. Currently lvl 82, will maybe try Uber lab at 85.

3 people that I know of have used this build to kill shaper and posted about it in these forums, dunno how many people have used the build and havn't posted anything. Uber Atziri is easier then shaper especially since this build gets such high elemental resistances
"
turtleken wrote:
"
Lookmomimcool wrote:

Another thing is How can OP reach 10k es with those items. Im sitting at 7.7k with rare gloves with 200es. I was at 6.8k with the unique ones. Since im going for 125/125 on atlas i find it hard to do the guardians with so little es. Any tips on that?

Also how much int do you have, whats your discipline level and how much aura effectiveness do you have?

Running around with 1755 INT DISCI 20 lvl (failed that corruption) and i ahve 151 unreserved mana with 2.4k total.
Hey,

sitting at 2.268 Int and 8.809 Energy Shield.
I got everything set up perfect for my needs.
3 Life left and 149 Mana (i still can spam Icestorm).

Got 4 purities, discipline, clarity(lvl-8), haste, herald of ice and flame golem up.
2x legacy Perandus,3xEnlighten-lvl3,20% reduced Elements Uber Enchant and +1 on Asenath.

Items:

Loving it and at the moment going through my T12 maps.
IGN - MoarCookies
"
Lookmomimcool wrote:

Running around with 1755 INT DISCI 20 lvl (failed that corruption) and i ahve 151 unreserved mana with 2.4k total.

That Int total is quite low for your level. The main reason I see for that is that your staff and helmet roll have quite low %increased intelligence stats. Saving up to buy better versions of them will help.

You are using a izaro's turmoil jewel which is just a bad idea. Its only giving you 20% damage when a fertile mind jewel will give better damage and better ES then that.

You don't have devotion in the tree yet which is good ES not just from the Int but the aura effectiveness working on discipline. You have gotten nullification which isn't very point effeciant, either the good value nodes that this builds tree gets or the foresight node will do better
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Lookmomimcool wrote:

That Int total is quite low for your level. The main reason I see for that is that your staff and helmet roll have quite low %increased intelligence stats. Saving up to buy better versions of them will help.

You are using a izaro's turmoil jewel which is just a bad idea. Its only giving you 20% damage when a fertile mind jewel will give better damage and better ES then that.

You don't have devotion in the tree yet which is good ES not just from the Int but the aura effectiveness working on discipline. You have gotten nullification which isn't very point effeciant, either the good value nodes that this builds tree gets or the foresight node will do better

Thanks for the input. I did a few changes now and managed to get 200+ es. I thought nullification is picked in the guide, but i was wrong. I dropped it and now i need one more lvl to get Trickery. Then ill stop lvling cause its getting a chore now.
ty for sharing this build man, run it on hc lvl 90 atm- very happy
Makes me wonder, how can I get that much armour like OP (6k+ tooltip). I'm wearing the same gear, I took armour nodes in Templar/Marauder area + all the ascendency armour nodes (total 72% increased). Currently i'm having 3270 armour and 1027 Life (isn't it low too?) at 73 level and it doesn't look like there is anything else to be taken to improve these stats. Did I miss something? My profile is public, if someone would like to look at it.
Last edited by veldaron on Nov 7, 2016, 7:15:39 PM
your life pool will rise with lvl up till like 1500+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info