[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
you are missing some good unique flasks. lion's roar for example is BIS flask for melee builds like totems. and btw how is your mana sustain with only lvl 1 clarity ?

Isn't an issue for me whatsoever actually, the only issue I've ran into a boss that didn't stand still I had to keep spamming totems or running off to charge the Vaal totems to chase it. I obviously notice issues on no regen maps, not sure how I'd get around that otherwise except for mana leech or more mana on kill. As long as I don't need to spam Summon Totem 10 times back to back I'll never not have enough.

I hadn't checked out flask and what they do yet since I was so focused on gear, thank you! I had no idea they were so good ha!
Is Multistrike still horrible compared to Elemental focus?
Hello,
I am very happy with this build and guide. Thank you !
Second season playing it in HC. only 1 death. and I haven't that far in the game.

I now have couple of question :

For Jewel, abyssal jewel with +maximum life and adds # physical damage seems to give the best DPS, both in POB and in-game tool-tips.
Why to you suggest regular jewel ?

For survability, isn't vaal molten sheel better than Immortal call ?

Also, I traded snap cold for Enfeeble, also for survability.

Thank you !!
What do you think this is worth or not: i got this ring
and this facebreaker

And there is 2 curses so i use this boots
How does the playstayle change with the Lethal Pride jewel? I’m thinking about capping off my points with that but not sure how it’s going to effect things adding rage in there and... I think losing my mana regen?
"
Animatius wrote:
How does the playstayle change with the Lethal Pride jewel? I’m thinking about capping off my points with that but not sure how it’s going to effect things adding rage in there and... I think losing my mana regen?

From my experience mana is not an issue even with lethal pride. I have 83 non-reserved mana and it has not stopped me from spamming totems. Not that I've had to, because with Rage the damage increase is huge, and most packs are one-tapped by the non-vaal totems. As suggested I do carry a hybrid flask juuuust in case.

"
From my experience mana is not an issue even with lethal pride. I have 83 non-reserved mana and it has not stopped me from spamming totems. Not that I've had to, because with Rage the damage increase is huge, and most packs are one-tapped by the non-vaal totems. As suggested I do carry a hybrid flask juuuust in case.

Just got it today, from the way it was reading I didn't think I would have any more mana regen. Looks like that's not the case, I don't really notice a difference except for being faster all around and hitting harder. 10/10 would recommend using the jewel.
Hi,

thanks for the build. Iam loving it so far.
But i have problems with boss damage.
Currently on lvl 82 as Zerker.

What am i missing on my items?
The steel rings needs improvment i know. accidentally killed it on harvest.

Thanks!
"
Jaytery wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the build. Iam loving it so far.
But i have problems with boss damage.
Currently on lvl 82 as Zerker.

What am i missing on my items?
The steel rings needs improvment i know. accidentally killed it on harvest.

Thanks!

did you synthesise yours as well? hahah fuk...
Hey All, how's this fair at end game?

Does it do enough damage to comfortably down endgame bosses?

I really love Facebreakers and found a perfectly rolled pair. Want to use them on SOMETHING :/.
Last edited by Touchstone on Jul 21, 2020, 4:10:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info