[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

hello, i follow your guide acyually.
I have the node Ancestral Bond,now i can't use ground slam anymore.
How levelling without this skill? was my main with shieldcharge.
"
j3pli wrote:
Hello, thanks for this great build and guide! Having heaps of fun smashing red maps, even got my first ever Cortex kill. A few leagues ago I ran your HoPurity build and that was fun as well, but this is even better.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already, but have any other Chainbreaker users thought about using this belt?

On paper it looks good (provided you can cap resists without belt). At 70 rage I get +18K dps in hideout vs a stygian vise with a flat phys damage jewel. Mapping feels even smoother but I have no evidence to confirm if this perceived improvement is real.

this belt feels sooo good... adds a LOT of damage.. i did lose a lot of life but totally worth it... nice suggestion!

"
hello, i follow your guide acyually.
I have the node Ancestral Bond,now i can't use ground slam anymore.
How levelling without this skill? was my main with shieldcharge.´

You only get Ancestral Bond once you're ready to lvl up with the totem..
Last edited by hornypig on Jul 12, 2020, 4:19:50 PM
"
guggelhupf wrote:

yes and yes

with chainbreaker its a really good belt if you can handle the resistances ;)

Thanks for the comfirmation!

"
hornypig wrote:

this belt feels sooo good... adds a LOT of damage.. i did lose a lot of life but totally worth it... nice suggestion!

Cheers! It sure feels smoother, doesn't it? Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
And like you said seeing the totems one tap most packs makes you soon forget all the life and res you gave up for the belt haha.

Last edited by j3pli on Jul 12, 2020, 11:13:31 PM
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
asdf54321 wrote:
DPS is sorta lacking? It's been awhile since i have playe tho, I think you can check my gear

you are missing alot flat physical dmg on your rings/amulet/belt

Is the rage mechanic worth getting for 3.11 and chainbreaker? Ive never used this mechanic before.

"
asdf54321 wrote:

Is the rage mechanic worth getting for 3.11 and chainbreaker? Ive never used this mechanic before.

My first league using Rage as well, and Chainbreaker makes rage a passive for totem chieftains. You don't have to cast or maintain rage, so the attack speed/damage/movespeed bonus is almost always up (it only dips when you shield charge, but refills back up).

To get even more out of rage you can use the belt

which gives even more rage + flat phys damage, but you sacrifice res and life.
I still prefer this belt

On farm you can craft resistance on eye jewels.
And now bad news. Sirius 8 kill me twince cuz i don't have chaos resistance. I need + 50% and now i try to get it.
Last edited by sat122 on Jul 14, 2020, 3:27:18 AM
How does the change to Herald of Purity change this build? My guess is it's a big nerf now that it doesn't add flat phys.
"
sat122 wrote:
I still prefer this belt

On farm you can craft resistance on eye jewels.
And now bad news. Sirius 8 kill me twince cuz i don't have chaos resistance. I need + 50% and now i try to get it.

actually this is a really good choice aswell.. gonna try it out tomorrow.. i will probably try life + chaos resist + flat physical damage.. might even get life regen aswell... this might help a lot with my chaos resist problem!
I'm using this build for my first league character. I've been having a great time with it so far and I'm about to break into the red tier maps. My survivability even when getting frozen/stunned isn't an issue right now.

I feel my gear is pretty solid but was wondering if there are any major glaring issues I'm missing as a new player?

I've definitely strayed from the PoB as I had a different plan for sockets then was given a nice cluster jewel with awesome totem buffs.

Literally my first post so if I missed something let me know! I think my characters are visible now.
"
Animatius wrote:
I'm using this build for my first league character. I've been having a great time with it so far and I'm about to break into the red tier maps. My survivability even when getting frozen/stunned isn't an issue right now.

I feel my gear is pretty solid but was wondering if there are any major glaring issues I'm missing as a new player?

I've definitely strayed from the PoB as I had a different plan for sockets then was given a nice cluster jewel with awesome totem buffs.

Literally my first post so if I missed something let me know! I think my characters are visible now.

you are missing some good unique flasks. lion's roar for example is BIS flask for melee builds like totems. and btw how is your mana sustain with only lvl 1 clarity ?
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info