[3.11] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hello,

Any recommendation on playing HC ?
What life / armor / DPS should I get before doing uber lab ?

There is the POB of where I am right now, lv 75, doing T1 maps

DPS is sorta lacking? It's been awhile since i have playe tho, I think you can check my gear
Last edited by asdf54321 on Jul 2, 2020, 9:53:33 PM
"
asdf54321 wrote:
DPS is sorta lacking? It's been awhile since i have playe tho, I think you can check my gear


you are missing alot flat physical dmg on your rings/amulet/belt
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
feyfeyfey wrote:
Hello,

Any recommendation on playing HC ?
What life / armor / DPS should I get before doing uber lab ?

There is the POB of where I am right now, lv 75, doing T1 maps



pick deidbellow instead of abyssus. for uber lab you dont need much dps, as long as you know how to dodge izaros attacks. like 50k per totem is enough. more dmg is just faster kills.
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
hello, i love your build idea,but i'm a begtinner,i start from 0 lol
no chaos there yet,is it possible to reach your endgame build then?
"
AlexKi2D wrote:
hello, i love your build idea,but i'm a begtinner,i start from 0 lol
no chaos there yet,is it possible to reach your endgame build then?


every new league we all start from zero without any currency, so sure its possible
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
This has probably already been answered but how is herald of purity activated.
Hello, I really enjoyed playing your build so far, thank you for making this guide!

One thing I'd like to ask is what are the priorities of gear upgrading? I mean, around the time you start doing red maps. That section in the guide would be REALLY helpful. I feel like getting Rage through Lethal Pride is one of the most important things for dps (a big part of that is how costly 6-link Loreweave is) but in the case of survivability what should we do first?

Sorry for being so goofy, I just really prefer when someone experienced explains such things, saving my time and exalts. I hope you won't be angry with my questions/suggestions, thank you again!
"
Sanetor wrote:
Hello, I really enjoyed playing your build so far, thank you for making this guide!

One thing I'd like to ask is what are the priorities of gear upgrading? I mean, around the time you start doing red maps. That section in the guide would be REALLY helpful. I feel like getting Rage through Lethal Pride is one of the most important things for dps (a big part of that is how costly 6-link Loreweave is) but in the case of survivability what should we do first?

Sorry for being so goofy, I just really prefer when someone experienced explains such things, saving my time and exalts. I hope you won't be angry with my questions/suggestions, thank you again!


buying a good rolled 6L loreweave isnt cheap thats right. but i would not buy a 6L. just buy a good loreweave with random number of sockets and 6S+6L it by yourself.

like this Loreweaves, which a very good and pretty cheap.

sure this is a gamble, but its 10 times cheaper than buying a 6L. just do maps, and use Jewellers and Fusings from time to time on the chest. this is my favourite way to 6S+6L items ;)

besides that the priorities of gear upgrading is set by the lvl itself on unique items and for your rares its as soon as you hit a wall in terms of dmg. sorry i cant tell you a perfect way because it is really different from player to player at which spot he/her hits a wall.

But attribute wise i would prefer this order:
1.) flat phys dmg (T1 starts at 7-13 on rings & 11-22 on Amulet)
2.) resistances (until you hit res cap)
3.) life (crafted is cheaper and works great)

with this in mind Red Maps shouldnt be such a problem. if you need further help just let me know
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Hello, Thank you for awesome build, i kill shaper, elder, atziri (hard). I have ok gear (135 798 dps on totem skill in hideout with all auras on and 5796 hp), but i really don't know where to develop further, and i want more dps, and maybe survivability. Can you check my gear and give me advice? I saw your comment about oils and i think i pick Tenacity (now i have Retaliation, cuz i didn’t know what it was necessary to choose)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info