[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

You need chaos resi....
"
CrashPlan wrote:
"
zimbahweño wrote:
"
CrashPlan wrote:
This build starts failing hard as you push into T16. I'm at over 6.6k life, most of the same equipment as OP, a rare plus to totems shield, and I am getting ERASED on these fucking maps.

I just got blitzed on a level 83 heist because nothing would die. Unless you can afford to drop 30 ex on the awakened gems you aren't pushing end game. You can get past uber lab and do the guardians if you're good and patient and don't die but you aren't progressing beyond that.

you no have elemental weakness in facebreaker, dont use replica loreweave your resistances max 70% wtf, change rings for more damage in adds # to # physical, dont have physical # to # in amulet, attack speed in jewels, enchants lab in gloves, boots and helmet... c'mon bro

Did everything you said, still one shotted on juiced t16s.There are ZERO facebreakers with that enchant in league. What I need a 40ex item to play this build? FFS.

https://poe.trade/search/usisisonayewam

elemental weakness is implicit corrupt, no enchant
Can u help me, what can i do for more tanking?
What i need to change in items/skill for more tankiness?
Im tired to be erased from oneshot, help me pls.
Sry for bad eng

edit: relocated pas point + added some changes into items + allocated sun's ascedan + took again Redbanner for msx effic. Enduring Cry. Dps becomes lower, but surviability increases
Last edited by Kizirugai on Mar 16, 2022, 6:52:48 AM
"
Kizirugai wrote:
Can u help me, what can i do for more tanking?
What i need to change in items/skill for more tankiness?
Im tired to be erased from oneshot, help me pls.
Sry for bad eng

edit: relocated pas point + added some changes into items + allocated sun's ascedan + took again Redbanner for msx effic. Enduring Cry. Dps becomes lower, but surviability increases

put the public profile to see the character pls
Done. Update from last one: got seious problem with killing elder guards, feels, like lack of dps now (changed +1 totem shield to (?) redbanner). Minos still 1shoting, but its common problem, i think.
"
Kizirugai wrote:
Done. Update from last one: got seious problem with killing elder guards, feels, like lack of dps now (changed +1 totem shield to (?) redbanner). Minos still 1shoting, but its common problem, i think.

this build is not tanky, need a playstyle. the jewel fragile bloom need a replica not normal

need more dmg, use great old one's ward,second shield for switch. divergent multiple totems, cwdt lvl 1 + vaal molten shell lvl 9 + lifetap lvl 1 is better

boots with resistances if you need,hp,mov speed and CANNOT BE FROZEN
Hi,

I can't seem to get to the 1Mil+ damage you have on your pob (or even close to it!!).. What would be the best way to increase the damage output for me pls.? I have a budget of around 10ex or so..
POB: https://pastebin.com/VSwMVHxx

Thanks! Love your build btw..
Last edited by rkx23 on Mar 29, 2022, 8:19:49 AM
I prefer more classic version of facebreakrer AW build, so far it's doing great, 3 totems with 800+ dps + 2 support totems with 250+ for roughly 5 ex for all build.
Is it worth it to forgo the ancestral protector totem to run dawnstrider in this build?
Hey, what would you suggest for the ascendancy with the 3.22?
There is no more 50% fire dmg boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info