[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

has anyone played this build and gotten to like t16's and bossing? as the guide says with no alterations really? kind of new and wondering if i should invest time into this
lvl 95, 38 chall with this build. modify some things
Last edited by zimbahweño on Mar 15, 2022, 12:18:51 PM
My totems are getting wiped is getting ironwood a good idea? Will it help my totem survive. I have 300k damage and i think that is enough. Please help m
This build starts failing hard as you push into T16. I'm at over 6.6k life, most of the same equipment as OP, a rare plus to totems shield, and I am getting ERASED on these fucking maps.

I just got blitzed on a level 83 heist because nothing would die. Unless you can afford to drop 30 ex on the awakened gems you aren't pushing end game. You can get past uber lab and do the guardians if you're good and patient and don't die but you aren't progressing beyond that.
"
CrashPlan wrote:
This build starts failing hard as you push into T16. I'm at over 6.6k life, most of the same equipment as OP, a rare plus to totems shield, and I am getting ERASED on these fucking maps.

I just got blitzed on a level 83 heist because nothing would die. Unless you can afford to drop 30 ex on the awakened gems you aren't pushing end game. You can get past uber lab and do the guardians if you're good and patient and don't die but you aren't progressing beyond that.

you no have elemental weakness in facebreaker, dont use replica loreweave your resistances max 70% wtf, change rings for more damage in adds # to # physical, dont have physical # to # in amulet, attack speed in jewels, enchants lab in gloves, boots and helmet... c'mon bro
@Zimbaweno Any suggestions on my equipments.
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
@Zimbaweno Any suggestions on my equipments.

its good, i change herald purity - determination, redblade banner for mapping, great old one's ward if i need a little more damage for bosses.

you need corrupt gems for lvl 21-20 20-23, enchants in boots, gloves and flasks.
cannot be frozen in boots is very good, change pantheon lunaris for mapping and solaris for endgame bosses

cwdt lvl 1 - vaal molten shell lvl 9

I upgraded to normal loreweave and my gems are better but it doesn't matter. On a juiced t16 map this build gets one shotted. There is no survivability other than avoid being hit. I'm running banner and determination, still one shotted.
"
zimbahweño wrote:
"
CrashPlan wrote:

you no have elemental weakness in facebreaker, dont use replica loreweave your resistances max 70% wtf, change rings for more damage in adds # to # physical, dont have physical # to # in amulet, attack speed in jewels, enchants lab in gloves, boots and helmet... c'mon bro

Did everything you said, still one shotted on juiced t16s.There are ZERO facebreakers with that enchant in league. What I need a 40ex item to play this build? FFS.

pls help me, Whats wrong with my eqip?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info