[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

When should i get rid of melee physical damage and trade into Multistrike?

Could not find this "passage" on the Guide.

And Thanks for the guide, its spectacular.
I think no one is playing this build :(
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
I think no one is playing this build :(

I do
My totems Die Very Quickly
Can i use vaal 21/23 Ancentral Warchief gem in main link?

Or vaal gem has more benefits and more dps?
"
Verminar wrote:
Can i use vaal 21/23 Ancentral Warchief gem in main link?

Or vaal gem has more benefits and more dps?

The Vaal skill gives you an extra totem. The Vaal totems do massive aoe damage and jump around. Each totem buffs each other totem. I drop protector, then regular warchief, then vaal warchief. I get 5 totems from that rotation with this build. I've followed this build pretty closely and I'm level 81 at 5.5k health wearing poorly optimized boots, shield, belt, and jewelry. Resistance capped. Remember the Vaal gem gives you the vaal skill AND the regular skill.
Last edited by CrashPlan on Feb 18, 2022, 11:24:51 AM
Hi,

The build seems to run smooth this far. Got to 75 and maps in a breeze through story, after a failed attempt with lacerate max block glad.

One thing I don't fully understand: why are we spending so many points into warcry nodes? Don't they seem redundant and better spent elsewhere? I am running on Redblade Banner since I am trying to gather up currency for a 6L Loreweave.

For example, the node for and to Deep Breaths seems almost useless since with the shield, the cooldown is 4s already, and the power is infinite (no need for power count anymore). Admonisher also?

If mana is not an issue (exactly following your gem setup and levels), I have skipped Battle Rouse also.

Is anyone if not the author more into explaining a bit the part with warcries? Is there something I am missing? Or generally speaking if I change the shield to a better one, then the nodes become relevant?

Great build anyway, played it a few leagues ago before revamping the skill tree, and this version is as fresh as always.
How to kill enemies which are resist to fire?
"
vladionutz wrote:
Hi,

The build seems to run smooth this far. Got to 75 and maps in a breeze through story, after a failed attempt with lacerate max block glad.

One thing I don't fully understand: why are we spending so many points into warcry nodes? Don't they seem redundant and better spent elsewhere? I am running on Redblade Banner since I am trying to gather up currency for a 6L Loreweave.

For example, the node for and to Deep Breaths seems almost useless since with the shield, the cooldown is 4s already, and the power is infinite (no need for power count anymore). Admonisher also?

If mana is not an issue (exactly following your gem setup and levels), I have skipped Battle Rouse also.

Is anyone if not the author more into explaining a bit the part with warcries? Is there something I am missing? Or generally speaking if I change the shield to a better one, then the nodes become relevant?

Great build anyway, played it a few leagues ago before revamping the skill tree, and this version is as fresh as always.

I've found great QOL in the heal 15% hp when you use a warcry mastery combined with the cooldown recovery nodes. Probably more points than its worth for a single warcry though. Clutch in those "oh shit" moments, for sure.
I'm playing this build and loving it.

I was just wondering if any cluster jewels were worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info