[old build] Doomfletch's Prism Elementalist (Budget and strong) [Top30 PHC]

"
Korr122 wrote:
How do you think this would work with switching out the helmet for a Rat's Nest?
I know you'll lose health and resist, but that move speed and attack speed...

Edit: I'm also playing around with different abilities, this build is great even with GMP+Tornado shot for aoe clearing.

Rat's Nest is alright for SC. I think you may have meant Devoto's Devotion though? That has move speed. That's also decent I guess but you lose a little base damage, but the aps/ms should make up for it.

"
pat1441 wrote:
Uber Lab viable without problems?
And CI build viable or life is better?

I dislike CI builds but that's a playstyle preference. You can make CI work well with this.

Uber Lab is viable if you use Lightning Arrow + GMP, with Frost Wall to abuse that setup. Vaal Burning arrow isn't really viable for Izaro because you have no Vaal charges when entering his area.

"
Slaytanix wrote:
Would replacing lightning golem with a fire golem be decent?

Use both with the Elementalist passive. Stone Golem is also viable but I felt as though Fire/Lightning Golems were best.

"
Dugi96 wrote:
How do you deal with bosses that dont have adds?

The raw damage of the bow is high enough that you can kill bosses just fine as long as you know the fight. I can only think of Palace Dom second phase where this isn't possible, I fought him once, it took a little longer but was fine.

Some people have used Writhing Jar, but I haven't felt that was worth dropping a utility flask for.

"
Guys,

It has been stated multiple times before:

This build makes enough dmg to Single targets.
If you want use vaal burning arrow with trap gmp point blanc.
It is fun!

As we dodge and evade, Grace and vaal grace are good auras for HC Version. 2nd Aura should be AA or blasphemy warlords.
You really dont need to curse packs, and manual cursing ele weakness on bosses is not a big deal

Daressos or lightning coil should make good survival and a 5l is really fine.

Use atziris step and the dodging and phys mitigation flask and you should be very tanky

Correct.

"
DutyMarv wrote:
Hey i started rolling with this build now,what do you think about Elemental Equilibrium
(sorry too lazy to check how its spelled :'D)
Would it work ?
Is this a dmg boost if we get Maps with it ?

Also,instead of the Arctic Breath CWDT what du you think about
CWDT-Blade Vortex-Increased AoE-Knockback ?
Cheers ! :)

EE will just be less damage, you're attacking with all 3 elements at once.

Use what you prefer for CWDT setups, I just put in GMP+AB because I had free links.
IGN: @Oos
If some of you are worried about bosses with no adds, you can carry a worm flask and pop it to trigger conflux. Pretty standard "trick"

As Oos and others have stated, your damage should be fine once you have your build together.
Last edited by Curtsie on Jun 29, 2016, 9:40:26 AM
Has anyone tried this using LA-GMP-Pierce-WED-PPD on a 5 link?? And then Frost wall for bosses? Would the extra aoe's on LA kill you to reflect?
NICE build!
Having lots of fun with it, just one question.
How do you permanently have EO up?
I just speced into it am lvl 67 and its procing rather unreliable.
Have 8.3% crit chance but my bow is the same roll and gear as you had.
on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:
NICE build!
Having lots of fun with it, just one question.
How do you permanently have EO up?
I just speced into it am lvl 67 and its procing rather unreliable.
Have 8.3% crit chance but my bow is the same roll and gear as you had.

i dont have overload yet because on the main post he gave us 3 trees the first one was the "skeleton" which is your tree for leveling then the 85 tree which should be the complete build in which you are suppose to put overload. Maybe in higher level with the other parts of the tree u will most likely trigger it pretty often.
I am also wondering about elemental overload. I only have 8.7% crit so is it worth it to invest into all of those int nodes to reach EO?

Really really fun build im at 82 on PHC atm and the build feels super strong! :)

"
sipsi32 wrote:

i dont have overload yet because on the main post he gave us 3 trees the first one was the "skeleton" which is your tree for leveling then the 85 tree which should be the complete build in which you are suppose to put overload. Maybe in higher level with the other parts of the tree u will most likely trigger it pretty often.

uhm it doesnt matter as you obv. dont get more crit. think it procs decently well using a diamond flask atm but not too sure its worth it bc its hard to proc on bosses and thats where i need it the most imho
on the hunt
About the Elemental Overload posts:

It's not up all the time, but late game when you're moving/attacking/killing fast it should be up often. Maybe spec in to it 85+. I got it earlier (70ish) and it helped, but maybe there's more efficient nodes first.
Even with low crit, because you attack fairly fast. Contrary to what schraegstrich said, I think it's up most in boss fights, because they're longer, and you have more hits that havea chance to proc EO.

You could possibly get a crit roll on amulet if you feel that will help.
IGN: @Oos
This build is NUTS.

I just had like 20 Dried Lake runs @ SC Prophecy and level 70-74 or sth. ... A level 74 elementalist using this build was carrying a 6P PARTY , just 1-shotting everything o.O

Never seen anything quite like it as such a low level.

I N S A N E .

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Hi playing this build atm. It's insane damage. I have question regarding the physical damage nodes on the tree. Is it more efficient to spec into physical damage nodes on this build, specifically the deadly draw and heavy draw wheel? Is it more efficient than the projectile damage node? elemental damage nodes? Does the scaling of the physical damage converts to the rest of the elemental damage one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info