[old build] Doomfletch's Prism Elementalist (Budget and strong) [Top30 PHC]

take king of the hill, 3 nodes and it doubles your crit chance, with it i have ele overload almost always up, without it i have it up very rarely, imo totally worth the nodes in higher maps, if you're spamming gorges you dont even need it, i specced into it very late
IGN JustifiedF
Thx 4 sharing your build, its awesome.
It would be nice if you put the whole "single target issue" with solutions into the build guide.

gl hf
Alright, so I just found this jewel as a random map drop.

How useful is %cold damage? I'd imagine this gem is insane for this build.

Last edited by Detrites on Jun 29, 2016, 11:41:16 PM
Hey, if im used to running 1hp-potion setup, is atziris promise then good as a 4th buff potion?

Edit: Other question, can we use "Increase weapon elemental damage" on rings, and if so, should e.g. 1 20% increase be counted as a 15% dmg increase?
Last edited by bazzzzzzz on Jun 30, 2016, 6:25:26 AM
While the aoe on this build is great I find the single target rather lacking. Bosses like Izaro are a pain to kill. And like previously stated, vaal burning arrow isn't really an option for a fight like Izaro. Even tried using tornado shot just for Izaro but the damage is kinda meh.. Any suggestions?
Enjoying the build a lot so far though just like others I find the ST a bit more inconsistent - sometimes its ridiculous or its really lacking. Tried to do merc lab yday but had to ask a friend since I couldnt kill izaro fast enough and he got way too many charges.
Currently trying blast rain in a 4 link is helping a bit when I have no conflux up.

Question for the OP - Did you do uber lab yourself or have a friend?
Hey im lvl 73 now and got a question.

What do we prefer on our Rings/Amu/Gloves ?

Like is it better to get a for example 5-15 phys roll or a 19-35 of any element ?

Cause i want to upgrade my Rings/Amus and im not sure what i aim for at first place :(

Thanks mate,greetings :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Build is fuckin nutso.

I'm clearing shit with no problems.

My
can this build farm uber labyrinth?
"
Justifi3d wrote:
take king of the hill, 3 nodes and it doubles your crit chance, with it i have ele overload almost always up, without it i have it up very rarely, imo totally worth the nodes in higher maps, if you're spamming gorges you dont even need it, i specced into it very late

Great advice as always, ty.

"
Sersch wrote:
Thx 4 sharing your build, its awesome.
It would be nice if you put the whole "single target issue" with solutions into the build guide.

gl hf

Cool, will do when I have some more time.

"
Alright, so I just found this jewel as a random map drop.

How useful is %cold damage? I'd imagine this gem is insane for this build.

Yeah, great jewel, exalt it if you have spare currency :D
"
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Hey, if im used to running 1hp-potion setup, is atziris promise then good as a 4th buff potion?

Edit: Other question, can we use "Increase weapon elemental damage" on rings, and if so, should e.g. 1 20% increase be counted as a 15% dmg increase?

Sure, Atzri's flask is a great option, I'd probably pick another defensive flask personally but Atziri's is great.

%WED is a great stat but you should always prioritise flat phys. %WED is a great bonus stat though. I'm not sure about the damage math, but it only scales part of the base hit.

"
Jormz wrote:
While the aoe on this build is great I find the single target rather lacking. Bosses like Izaro are a pain to kill. And like previously stated, vaal burning arrow isn't really an option for a fight like Izaro. Even tried using tornado shot just for Izaro but the damage is kinda meh.. Any suggestions?

Best option for dedicated bosses like Izaro is LA+GMP+Pierce+WED+PPAD+SlowerProj on a Frostwall. For general mapping you're better off using the Split arrow setup still with Writhing Jar.

Maybe try a 4L Burning Arrow + Wed + PPAD + Slower Proj (or fire pen).

"
ShiftyScouser wrote:
Enjoying the build a lot so far though just like others I find the ST a bit more inconsistent - sometimes its ridiculous or its really lacking. Tried to do merc lab yday but had to ask a friend since I couldnt kill izaro fast enough and he got way too many charges.
Currently trying blast rain in a 4 link is helping a bit when I have no conflux up.

Question for the OP - Did you do uber lab yourself or have a friend?

Read post above too. I was rushed Uber Lab around level 80 to get the passives. But then farmed it twice at around 91-92, but that day had Portals so it was easy to proc Conflux. I understand the frustration with it being a weak Lab farmer, but I didn't design it for Lab.

Normal/Cruel/Merc lab are all pretty easy solo due to the crazy damage scaling.

"
DutyMarv wrote:
Hey im lvl 73 now and got a question.

What do we prefer on our Rings/Amu/Gloves ?

Like is it better to get a for example 5-15 phys roll or a 19-35 of any element ?

Cause i want to upgrade my Rings/Amus and im not sure what i aim for at first place :(

Thanks mate,greetings :)

Prioritise flat phys, life.
Them, res, attack speed, leech, accuracy, %wed, ele dmg are all bonuses.

"
Build is fuckin nutso.

I'm clearing shit with no problems.

My

Really nice gear man. Just 6L and 20/20 gem min-maxing left :D

"
JumpAttacker wrote:
can this build farm uber labyrinth?

As commented in the replies above. The build wasn't really designed for that. Although it's possible with some gem tweaks, the build is best suited for speed farming maps.

Having farmed Uber Izaro 50+ times this league, I'd recommend armour based builds that utilise the Voidheart ring.
IGN: @Oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info