[old build] Doomfletch's Prism Elementalist (Budget and strong) [Top30 PHC]

So why doomfletch over a high rolled tri ele bow and stack ele?
Last edited by johnce6 on Jul 1, 2016, 1:54:42 PM
"
johnce6 wrote:
So why doomfletch over a high rolled tri ele bow and stack ele?

i think that is because the doomfletch takes ur physical damage and converts it into elemental damage and if you stack a ton of physical damage the doomfletch will be better, if this is not the reason for it then i think is because it is cheaper
with t1-2 phys jewelry and drillneck, Prism is a 700+ dps bow

flat added physical to attacks is added to the flat damage of your bow before all the modifiers to increased and more damage are applied and thus scales the 110% extra added as each element modifier of the Prism

added flat elemental damage on jewelry would scale both the ele bow and the Prism while an ele bow wouldn't get scaled by flat phys rolls on jewelry

therefore at the end of the day, a bow with more DPS than Doomfletch's Prism doesn't exist

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jul 1, 2016, 2:51:23 PM
What do you think about Queen of the forest for a chest armor?

Any suggestions on my gear?

Overcapped on resists at 166~ on all gear in my ho
Just have to reroll the crafted mods on belt, and helm
Last edited by VLPXI on Jul 2, 2016, 5:17:46 AM
Congrats on your character and I'm glad to see someone has made a build around this interesting little tidbit of a bow from prophecy.
Censored.
Hey man.

What do you think of skipping EO and Cruel Preparation (total 11points) and then get Force shaper and a jewel instead for the 11points. That adds up to 71% phys dmg and a jewel. We do lose 20% max hp and 5%AR though if we skip King of the hill then, we lose 20% increased bow damage and some crit chance, but we could then hit take another jewel, so thats 14% max hp and at least 25% phys dmg depending on how much you'd wanna spend @ jewels.

Am i misunderstanding how good EO is?
"
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Hey man.

What do you think of skipping EO and Cruel Preparation (total 11points) and then get Force shaper and a jewel instead for the 11points. That adds up to 71% phys dmg and a jewel. We do lose 20% max hp and 5%AR though if we skip King of the hill then, we lose 20% increased bow damage and some crit chance, but we could then hit take another jewel, so thats 14% max hp and at least 25% phys dmg depending on how much you'd wanna spend @ jewels.

Am i misunderstanding how good EO is?

I've tried both ways and i think EO just isn't worth it. It's definitely not up enough without any crit chance nodes and after taking the king of the hill i feel like wasting points in all of the int nodes to get to EO still isn't worth it when i could be taking all of those jewel slots instead.

Im definitely not an expert but in my experiences EO doesnt feel worth it at all, its too far away.

Hi, currently 53 and loving it! I know you already mentioned single target option as LA+GMP+Frostwall, just to clarify - only three link is enough? Or is it supposed to be swapped with Split Arrow and thus combined with Pierce PPAD etc? Thanks.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi, currently 53 and loving it! I know you already mentioned single target option as LA+GMP+Frostwall, just to clarify - only three link is enough? Or is it supposed to be swapped with Split Arrow and thus combined with Pierce PPAD etc? Thanks.

I'm guessing the ideal links on it would be LA - GMP - Pierce - WED - PPAD (5l) - Slower Proj (6l).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info