[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

i have only 1 question cerulean glove mtx????
Nice job! Im running pretty much the same buid as yours . My question is that are tri discharges doable ? Will they always proc with maximum ECs? And I find out that Scold's Bridle is perfect for this build , since u can always proc ur ECs by shield charge .
what gems do you guys use for fast mapping. plz tell me what gems are you guys using for that. thank you.
"
what gems do you guys use for fast mapping. plz tell me what gems are you guys using for that. thank you.

Using shield charge-faster attacks-blood magic-fortify in the video and it works very well.

"
Nice job! Im running pretty much the same buid as yours . My question is that are tri discharges doable ? Will they always proc with maximum ECs? And I find out that Scold's Bridle is perfect for this build , since u can always proc ur ECs by shield charge .

tri discharge is doable but less damage then fire pen. They will always proc with max EC if you have resolute technique. Scold's would be solid damage boost and would compete with devoto's true.

"
i have only 1 question cerulean glove mtx????

Yes, infernal body armour overlaps most of the mtx, only showing the spikey bit
"
hi_im_jacob wrote:
Long answer: I rely 100% on immortal call vs phys damage, so I want to have max endu charges at any time during a fight, as IC can proc at any time. Without RT there's some chance that the following scenario happens:

-proc mjolner with 1 power charge, max endu charges
-first discharge crits (with atleast 10.5% crit chance)
-now have no power charges, 1 endu charges

how can a Jugger have 1 endur cahrge?????
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
tri discharge is doable but less damage then fire pen. They will always proc with max EC if you have resolute technique. Scold's would be solid damage boost and would compete with devoto's true.

Thx! How about double discharges and Concentrated Effect ? Since u can switch CE to increased area effect for mapping and switch it back for boss fight? Will it do decent amount of dmg as fire pen? thx!
"
Will it do decent amount of dmg as fire pen? thx!

it depends on mobs fire res. Vs max fire res mobs (in a EE map or +fire res map for e.g.) fire pen give 148% more damage. If you wanna play with inc aoe you might be better off with discharge-fire pen-inc aoe, would have to test it, then you can swap for second discharge.

"
how can a Jugger have 1 endur cahrge?????

thats a typo, edited, thanks

Since I'm on Standard I've been playing around using IIQ gem instead of the Fire Penetration for maps (still doing Uber Lab and high tiers with Fire Pen).

The clear speed with Cyclone is still enough considering you have enough P.Charges/Atk Speed.

Another thing to note is it can be important to link the lvl 20 Immortal Call to Blood Magic depending on your setup. If you're using a total of +4 mana per hit it shouldn't be an issue; for me, I've had some times in Uber Lab in wich I needed to spam the IC button because I was out of mana. If you self cast only on 0:02 or 0:01 this could leave some downtime in wich you could get Reaved by Izaro and lose the run. That, of course, is a non-issue if you are using a 6 Linked Kingsguard with Blood Magic or subbing Fortify for Blood Magic (sketchy if you derp with the IC self cast timer).
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
At what level would you recommend switching over to mjolner?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on Jun 26, 2016, 9:30:15 AM
I honestly don't see the value of using a rare ring + death's door over Kaom's Way + rare boots with resists. Care to elaborate on the choice?

Edit:

GGG, I hope you're seeing this build. If this crap doesn't get nerf-obliterated next patch, it will automatically invalidate every melee armor build, every melee pathfinder, and maybe even CoC discharge.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Jun 27, 2016, 12:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info