[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

So how would you go about Ele reflect? switch headgear to alpha with purity of fire and RotP?

what about other headgear options, every other picks seems vert intuitive but that one IMO.
"
Moksu wrote:
'budget'... yes very budget friendly

Haha.. Ye, voll's devo, mjolner.. very "budget".
ING: ToxicMurder (Standart)
magic core lol, let me know when you can run a core with real mods
why are u using 2 discharge gems in mjölner? explain pleas
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
nice build. i however completly disagree about your passivetree, u shud not be RT but using elemental overload instead since of you have decent accuracy points + undeniable, you will crit plenty within the 8 sec circle adding burn and shock. also i wud apply unbreakable, path differntly to dualist or simply go witch.

why?. you will flat have 40% more damage+ shock burn, and with romira and accuacy passives and accent points you will have ton of hit chance.

getting imune to stun, still allows you to base evade chance(+ abit from dex gear)+devotos giving around 10-12% evade chance. + investing fewer points. allowing for picking same/more life or damage elswhere.

you cud also go for unyeilding for buffing fortify, also a option. to be true i doubt you realy need imune to stun with 7k hp+ the base armor-fortify your packing.

thies changes wud turn your toon from OP to godlike.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQGRAdwDdQQHBLMFLQbGC2ES4RQgFm8YXRkuGjgabB8CIG4kqicvLdIuUzH7NZI2xTbpOlg62DrhPAU8LTzvPV89_Ed-TLNN41AwUEdSU1XGVkhXDVhjWHddpF8EXz9hIWSjZU1mVGebaGVo8m87dO12rHfjeWh6731zf-OCB4Kbg1-DzIPbhNmE74V7jM-QVZErkc6WbJeVl_SaO52un9-iAKLqplenCKlurQmtja4-r2y3Pr02vqfAAcAawGbBBMauxtjPftAf0iHTb9SP1abYJNi92WHZfNrB3dXjauQi5FHsOO087w7vfO_r8B_yQfJF843zm_SD9kj-Cv6P
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 19, 2016, 4:31:39 AM
Hey why get RT if you get a lot of accuracy from juggernaut (1000)? Not enough accuracy or you want non crits for romiras?
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
"
Ecdubs wrote:
Hey why get RT if you get a lot of accuracy from juggernaut (1000)? Not enough accuracy or you want non crits for romiras?

Thats the same question that came to my mind when I saw his tree. Imo juggernaut is free ele overload.
"
why are u using 2 discharge gems in mjölner? explain pleas

every discharge has max endu charges because of unrelenting and I have 3 max power charges, so a second discharge doesn't lose any damage like with your classic mjolner, it adds full damage.

"

"
u shud not be RT but using elemental overload instead

I've updated the guide with a EA vs RT section. Yes EA makes sense and is more deeps but can lead to quick deaths which I would rather rule out.
Gear updated with some upgrades and more info

I've updated the guide with a EA vs RT section. Yes EA makes sense and is more deeps but can lead to quick deaths which I would rather rule out.[/quote]

i highly doubt you can die to reflect with saffle+pof and a ruby flask since reflect is single source, and you cant reflect more then the life pool of the target+ along with the kings guard life gained mechanic. to say the least the 40% more damage i doubt will barely be noticable reflect wise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info